49. unexpected visits

"Hey baby." Timmy scooped up Ella in his arms as she turned up on set. She came straight from the airport and was so relieved to see him.

"You look gorgeous." She held his face in one hand and placed the other in his hair. He had an arm firmly around her, pressing their bodies together. "But, you need a shave." She thumbed his moustache.

"Can't. The king had a moustache." He grinned, knowing she hated it. She kissed him softly anyway, he closed his eyes and stayed in the moment for a while after. "Lord I missed you." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Hmm, I have to go to my office in like an hour." She broke the moment and Timmy let out a sigh. He tightened his grip around her waist, not wanting to let her go.

"You have to meet everyone first, I've been talking you up these past few days." She smirked and brought her face closer to his.

"Oh yeah? What have you been saying?" She smiled, he kissed her quickly and looked up to the sky.

"Uh, just that you're the most amazing person ever to exist and your beauty blinds every mere mortal around you." He exaggerated, she let out a loud giggle and buried her head in his shoulder. She was blushing profusely.

"Stop it. I can't live up to that." She giggled, he smiled down at her and leant down to kiss her. She kept one hand on his chest as they kissed but gripped his shirt to pull him closer.

Timmy put an arm around her and lead her onto the set. They were filming in a castle just outside of London and was conveniently near to the airport Ella had come from .

Lily was the first to approach, she had her normal clothes on this time. She spotted Ella from across the room and made a b line for her.

"Ella!" She popped up in front of the couple. Ella broke out into a smile when she appeared. "I'm Lily Rose Depp, nice to meet you."

"It's nice to finally meet you." Ella replied. Lily looked between her and Timmy and smiled widely.

"I have heard a lot about you from Timmy, he was right you are even prettier in person." Lily knew Timmy would appreciate her words to which he did, it earned her a wink from him.

"You know what they say, the camera adds ten pounds." Ella joked, earning soft laughs all around.

"We're gonna go and see Mary before Ella has to go." Timmy pushed Ella's back to lead her in the way.

"She's sweet." Ella whispered to him as they walked. Timmy just nodded and manoeuvred her to wardrobe. "This set is beautiful" she said to the sky, they were walking through the castle ruins.

Timmy moved his hand from her back to her hand, he yanked behind one of the ruin walls and pressed her against it.

"What are you doing?" Ella smiled, a jagged stone pressing into her back. He looked around for any stray crew members before pressing his lips to hers. She giggled into the kiss as she rubbed a leg against his, he hummed before pulling out of the kiss. Ella didn't want it to end so she kissed all over his face.

"I'm home by ten. It's Lexie's turn to make dinner." He said through the kisses, Ella stopped kissing him and held his face in one hand.

"Lexie's turn? You've been taking turns?" She furrowed her eyebrows, Timmy grinned widely.

"Yep. Lexie's a pretty good roommate." He shrugged, Ella pulled his face to her and kissed him again.

"Okay, let's go and see Mary. I have to go to the office in like twenty minutes." She rubbed her leg against his jeans and he moved backwards, not willing to start something he can't finish.