11

Rose

Not a single light is on as we step inside the flat, no sign of Lee or my brother as Luca sneaks me through the hallway and into his bedroom. "Nice." I whisper as I walk around, the walls white with a few pieces of artwork scattered around the room. His bed made up with a grey and black bedding. A bookcase jam packed with classics and which impresses me even more, he's a lover of reading.

He rolls his eyes at my comment and marches towards me, his strong hand grips onto my waist and pulls me into his strong body, my chest slamming against him as our mouths collide. The feeling of his lips on mine have me wet and completely weak in seconds.

Trying to control myself I let him push me onto the bed, struggling not to moan at the sudden loss of contact as I lay down. Sliding his jacket off and pulling his T-shirt over his head, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me, his toned torso and chest covered in ink, his arms big and tattooed. Ice blue eyes watch over me as I lay there, completely still and ready.

Keeping his jeans on he crawls on top off me, eyes searching mine and his breathing heavy. Leaning down he takes my mouth again, kissing me hungrily. I don't hesitate to kiss back, his magnetic pull consuming my every thought as he clutches hold of my waist as I wrap my legs around him. He brings my body up into a sitting position still wrapped around him.

His right hand goes behind my head and pulls my hair band out of my hair, resulting in my dark blonde hair flowing messily down my shoulders, he's panting hard as his fingers caress my cheek.

"I've wanted this since the night I met you." He whispers into my lips as his eyes watch me, kissing me passionately I look back at him. No awkwardness as he watches me kiss him, finding it insanely sexy how is topaz eyes linger on mine.

I tangle my nails into his thick caramel hair, kissing him aggressively as I start to grind against him. Moaning into him as he breathes into my mouth, sharing the same sensation. His strong hands grab my calves opening my legs and throwing me off his lap and backwards onto the bed.

"Take that dress off." He demands, tearing his jeans off his muscular legs. I obey him quickly grabbing hold of my dress and pulling it over my head, happy that I chose to wear my tiny black G-string and a lace bra.

"Fuck Rose, seriously." He moans, looking down at me, I stretch my body on the bed showing off my stomach. Twitching with arousal, his tight black boxers ready to burst.

"Seriously Luca, how the hell are you so goddamn perfect?" I raise my eyebrow, insanely captivated by his huge bulge.

"I can't help it." He winks at me before crawling over to me, my legs instantly open as he kisses me hard, pushing my hips up I put pressure on his extremely hard cock, making him moan into my mouth. Deciding to tease him I reach down and wrapping my hand around his still clothed member and squeezing it, he hums in response.

His lips dive into mine and once again I'm taken back by his hungry kiss, his hand grabbing hold of my chest and squeezing my right boob. Trying to keep up with his movement I feel his hand wander between my legs, my heart rate doubling as he pushes my g string aside and his strong hand teases my wet opening before easing two fingers between my folds. I gasp in pleasure and arch my back, his fingers pump in and out slowly as his lips caress my neck.

"Luca you in mate?" The familiar sound of my brother's voice echoes through the other side of the bedroom door, two knocks follow soon after. Luca jumps off me in seconds and I'm rushing around grabbing my dress and slipping it on.

"Shit, shit, shit." I whisper to myself running around his room like a mad woman trying to find somewhere to hide, I look at the bed as I drop to the floor and roll under it.