•23•Diana•

The air hitting her face, made Diana forget all about Sebastian and her rich brother. Well almost, she was driving an Audi right then, and there were two cars following behind her with guards for her protection so she didn't completely forget.

Plus he was sitting in the backseat with Sebastian, both rapping along with Eminem. Diana smiled. They seemed to get along so well together.

They were driving to a club. The second time in Diana's life. But this time she refused to wear a dress. She was wearing her casual ripped jeans and a hoodie she borrowed.

Em was sitting beside her. She was unusually quiet.

"-SHOULD I MAKE WAVES OR NOT-" Karter was rapping.

"Em?" Diana asked.

She didn't reply.

"- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY THE SAME THING-"

"Em?" Diana asked a little louder.

No reply.

"I was so afraid to make a single sound." She finally sang.

"Afraid I will never find a way oouutt." Diana sang along.

"Afraid I'll never be found. I don't want to go another roouunnd."

Diana could feel Sebastian and Karter's eyes on her as she sang. But she didn't look back.

She had been listening to Eminem's songs since she was eight years old. Her parents did have a problem but she didn't care.

"- Enough to lift yourself up when you feel like I felt. 'Cause I can't explain to y'all how dang exhausted my legs felt. Just havin' to balance my dang self. When on eggshells I was made to walk. But thank you, ma, 'cause that gave me the Strength to cause Shady-mania, So when they empty that stadium-" Diana started rapping along without even realising it.

Only Jake knew that she could rap. Her grip got tighter on the wheel as she thought of Jake.

That made her just rap louder.

"-So this is for every kid who all's they ever did was dreamt of one day just getting accepted. I represent him or her, anyone similar, you are the reason that I made this song. And everything you're scared to say don't be afraid to say no more. From this day forward, just let them a-holes talk,
Take it with a grain of salt and eat their fuckin' faces off. The legend of the angry blonde lives on through you when I'm gone-"

The silence in the car was disturbing, once the song ended. Finally, Alex started clapping his hands.

"You would wreck both of their asses in a battle any day." He said.

Diana didn't hear anyone going against that statement.

"I don't know why that had to be stated. It was pretty obvious." She replied shrugging.

Alex chuckled.

"Well, it was about time she got better than me in something." Karter replied.

Diana glared at him through the mirror.
They reached the club. Diana stopped the car in front and got down from the car. One of Karter's men took the keys from her to park the car elsewhere.

Em walked up to the security and started saying something and pointing at Karter.

The security nodded and let them inside.
This club wasn't as crowded as the last one.