Chapter 12 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Alright let's do this.

Recap: We enter and I press a random button. We go down until we come to a stop. I walk cautiously out and I can hear multiple voices. I grab a random vase and use that as a weapon. 'You guys ready' I ask. 'As we'll ever be' they reply in unison. And with that I walk into the unknown.

Sebastian's POV:(it's been a while)

I wake up with a pounding headache. I groan and hold onto my head. 'What happened' I mentally ask. I get up from the ground and regain my balance. I look around and see I'm in my room where I put Isabelle.

'Isabelle, where is she' I freeze and try to remember what went down. Blurs flash through my mind and I see Isabelle's terrified and pissed off face. I see her eyes change to a blood red and to a mystic purple. What the hell was that?

Was that her vampire and witch side coming out to protect her from.... me. The one person who was supposed to love her unconditionally.

OK Seb, no need to panic. Let's just take a deep breath here and calm down. I start my way down the lack house to find my beta, Chris. I go to the kitchen because he is most likely there.

I walk out the elevator and I can hear loud laughing. I enter and see Isabelle, Chris, and the twins having a ball. Their laughs trail as they spot me and I just raise a brow. A whine snaps everyone out of their reverie and we all see the dog, who I don't know the name of, cuddle into Isabelle.

"Awww, it's OK baby," she coos. Chris and the twins gather around and start petting her also. I just stand there stunned as my mate is still here. After I did something, I can't remember, that made her terrified of me, she's still here.

She totally ignores me and doesn't even spare me a glance. I have to admit that stung a little, ok a lot. "What happened," I ask in a raspy voice. Eight eyes snap in my direction and just stare. "You're saying you don't remember," Justin, one of the twins says. I shake my head.

"I'll tell you what you did, you attacked me. Like an animal," Isabelle shouts. The twins snicker and she shoots them a grin but glares at me. "W-w-," as that's all I can get out.

"Some yellow-eyed jelly bean, named Liam went all pyscho," she continues. Oh goddess, I think I'm gonna be sick. As she rants on, I feel nauseous so I stumble forwards and spew in the sink. I collapse and all I see is darkness.

Isabelle's POV:

I rush into the room with a war cry, Lexi hot on my heels. I startle the three men in this kitchen area. One of them is the man who first kidnapped me. The other two are apparently twins, identical except for their eyes.

They jump to their feet hold their hands up. Yeah they should, with my threatening 5'3 height. God, these people are like giants. "Woah, put the case down, Luna," shouts the wide green-eyed twin. "I need to get out of here, that guy could've killed me," I exclaim. Lexi growls at the three and they take a step back.

"What, where is he," the hazel-eyed kidnapper yelled in shock. I pointed towards the elevator. "I knocked him out and came down here," I said casually, like it's an every day thing to knock people out. Their eyes widen and they take another step back.

'Should we knock them out too' I hear Haze ask. 'I don't think so, they don't seem threatening' I tell her.

I slowly lower the vase and straighten my stance. I put my hand on Lexi's head, which isn't hard, to calm her.

"Well, what's a girl gotta do to get some food around here," I say. 'Couldn't have said it better myself' Desi chuckles. I can hear Hazel groan at us in the back of my mind.

~ Victory screech (does a terrible SpongeBob impression)!! OK I'll stop being weird, for now. Anyways how y'all doing on this beautiful day? All ideas, song requests, suggestions and support are welcome here. Later my dudes.

QOTC:What do you think is going on with Sebastian?

Song:BTS- MIC DROP (Steve Aoki Remix)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~