Love

***A/N: NSFW, please be aware, since I'm posting this during the day and if you're reading this just after I posted this, this is NSFW or school. -ptd *****

That night Emmy returned late with Gengrick. Seoras had already heard about the incident that happened in the city and had sent 10 guards to escort her. He had thought that the people of Ceco would not be so daring and try to ambush his beloved in his very own city so he didn't send an escort.

However he was wrong. He gave too much faith to his people and Emmy could have been harmed. He sent 10 guards to ensure no more incidents would happen and the rest of Emmy's day passed by quickly as she visited each business establishment and collected their account books and met with each manager.

By the time Emmy and Gengrick arrived back to the castle, dinner had passed and they quickly met Seoras in his study.

"Come sit." Seoras said as he pulled the chair out for Emmy to sit down on. "You both must be tired and hungry."

He had already order the kitchen staff to prepare a meal for Emmy and Gengrick and had the meal deliver into his study for them. After placing the accounting books on Seoras desk they all quickly left the room, leaving Emmy, Gengrick and Seoras alone.

"You both have worked hard today." Seoras said as he sat between Emmy and Gengrick.

Seoras's hand cupped Emmy's right cheek and caressed it softly before letting go. He then turned to Gengrick and patted his shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"And you, Sir Gengrick. You have help protect someone very precious to me." Seoras said as he smiled at Gengrick.

Gengrick's face flushed red as he cleared his throat.

"I was just doing my duty." Gengrick said.

"Eat." Seoras smiled at Gengrick and ordered them.

Emmy and Gengrick ate as Seoras drank tea. In the middle of the meal, Seoras placed his tea down and listen as Gengrick recounted the day to Seoras.

Seoras's naughty hand hand found it's way onto Emmy leg and rubbed it up and down, slowly making it's way inside her thigh. Emmy's face lit pink as she slowly stopped listening to what Gengrick was saying as she concentrated on pretending nothing was happening.

Seoras's fingers drew circles on her thigh, inching closer and closer to her already wet vagina. Emmy quickly drank her tea to quench her thirst. Had she looked up at Gengrick, she would have noticed that Gengrick was in the same predicament as she was.

It just was that Gengrick was used to Seoras's teasing. Having been on the receiving end of it for the past seven years. He and Seoras loved each other, however they knew something was missing within their lives. Seoras was someone who he could not keep to himself and he was someone that Seoras could not keep to himself. They both were the only son in their families and were tasked with the responsibility of continuing their family name.

When Seoras brought Emmy back, Gengrick did not think Emmy was the one who would enter both Seoras and Gengrick's heart. She came into their lives like a injured lamb and only did what she was told. When she began to heal and began taking her life into her own hands, it was then that Gengrick started liking her and started paying more attention to her. Who would have thought that once she entered into his heart, Seoras too had fallen in love with her.

It was only right for Seoras to take her to bed first. But how were they going to introduce him into Emmy's relationship with Seoras? Would she accept Gengrick?