PART 33: | NOT AFRAID ANYMORE |

[MARSEILLES, FRANCE: MAY, 1002.]

Natali took a few days to decide if she should be afraid of Kol or not. When she decided that she wants to see him the only thing left is to figure out how to meet him, without anyone knowing.

De Roux family and de Martel family had dinner this evening. So after dinner, Natali manages to sneak towards Kol's bedroom. She knocked at his door and as soon as he opened them she came in.

- "What are you doing here, darling?" Kol asked, closing the door.

- "I don't know how much time I have until they find out I'm not in my room, but you were right." Natali told him quickly.

- "Does this mean you forgive me and you're not afraid of me?" Kol asked ignoring everything she told him. He wanted to know if it does mean that.

- "Yes, Kol." Natali told him firmly, "And you are the only one who can help me-"

- She was cut off when Kol asked, "With what?"

- "You were right. I'm a witch." Natali finally told him what she wanted to say from the beginning, "But not an ordinary witch."

- Kol was slightly confused, "So what kind of witch are you?"

- "My parents say I'm a siphoner.' Natali paused for a moment so she can look at Kol, before continuing, "I can have magic only when I siphon it from someone or something." she explained.

- "This is the first time I hear someone like you exists." Kol stated, slightly narrowing his eyes at her, "And your family, are they like you?" he asked.

- "No. They are just humans." Natali told him and shook her head down with pleading sadness.

- "Soo how are you a witch if they aren't?" Kol asked as he sat down on the bed.

- "I was adopted, my real family didn't want me." Natali told him almost crying.

- "I'm sorry." Kol said quietly.

- Natali wiped a tear that came down her cheek and sat next to Kol, "I was lucky. If they didn't gave me up, I would be dead."

- "Why would you be dead?" Kol asked.

When she remained silent for the next couple of seconds Kol placed his index finger under her chin and made her look up at him, "You can tell me anything."

- Natali slightly nodded and moved her head away, she looked at the floor again and spoke, "My real parents are the leaders of the coven and there is this rule about people like me." he paused swallowing a lump in her throat, "They kill people like me, probably the moment they are born or when they figure out that they are different."

Kol had killed many people and children since he became a vampire, he didn't feel sorry for them, not even a little bit, but hearing her story made him feel sorry for her. He felt anger as well. It was a feeling he couldn't explain. Just thinking about the fact he could never lay his eyes on her, made him feel like it. He saw how much she was upset because of it, so he decided to change the subject, "I can teach you to do magic."

- Natali smiled, but her beautiful smile fell off the moment after, "My parents say I'm dangerous and I can't use my powers." she told him with sadness in her voice.

- Kol smirked at her, "Well it's a good thing that I like dangerous things."

- Natali looked at and smiled again, "But don't you dare to bite me again."

- "I promise I won't." Kol assured her.

- "Why did you even bite me that night?" Natali asked.