Dirty Notes/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Dirty, Cursing, Smut

———

"Let's play Hide and Seek Bitches!" You yelled and everyone cheered. Everyone except Cap and Bucky, were drunk. You knew Thor was faking it though.

You smirked at your teammates.

"Ok Clint count!" You yelled drunkily. Clint scoffed and nodded. Everyone knew he was the best hider.

Nat was the best seeker.

"Ok, 1-2-3.." As Clint counted down everyone ran out. Clint covered his eyes and you headed for Tony's room.

You were the only one to head to Tony's room, so it seemed like the best choice. You opened the closet and got inside, closing it slowly behind you.

It was pretty big. You hid in a corner and put clothes onto you. Thank god it was clean.

"Come out, wherever you out!" Clint's voice echoed and you stood still for a couple of minutes.

You heard his footsteps grow quieter and you let out a sigh of relief. You decided to move around to get comfortable in your position.

Then, You felt something sticking out under you. You grabbed it and you raised a brow. It looked like a diary or journal of some sort.

The cover said,

"Tony's DO NOT OPEN!"

Tony had a fucking diary. OH MY LORD, You needed to see this shit.

You were going to open it. But it was Tony's private stuff.

"Fuck it."

Your curiosity got the better of you and you opened it. You flicked through the pages.

Some were about Steve and Bucky. About the whole team actually. You stopped at a page with Bucky's name on the title. It read,

"I'm making some progress with Barnes. I mean he did kill my parents. But I'm realizing more and more that he was under Hydra's control. But it's still difficult to take in. Maybe we could get to know each other better?"

You smirked slightly and flipped through more pages. Then you stopped at the one with your name. You were a bit worried about what he wrote for you.

"Here we go." You said and you started to read the page.

"We went to get ice-cream today to celebrate another victory. Y/N chose a popsicle and I chose a Cone. Her lips wrapped around the popsicle just made me think of her lips wrapped around my hard co-,"

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!

You became sober in a second after reading that.

Tony really thought of you like that?! Tony was an attractive man, if you do say so yourself. But you never knew he thought of you likes this.

Until now.

"Y/N, Tony, Bucky?" Bruce's tired voice spoke. Maybe he wasn't drunk. You shrugged and buried yourself under more clothing.

Bruce looked around and sighed. He shut the door and you looked back at the journal. You flipped to another page and read it.

"Y/N looks so damn hot in her swimsuit. She makes me grow more and more erect by just giving me a damn look. How am I going to survive this?"

You wanted to read more. Was this how the Billionaire actually thought of you?

You flipped to one more page. The last one you wanted to read.