Horrible Father/Requested

Requested by jessiedolly

Warnings: Cursing,

———

Tony paced the Hospital halls. Steve was beside him with Bucky. They watched Tony nervously.

"Tony it's going to be fine." Steve said reassuringly. Tony shook his head.

"I know that. It's just..." He pauses and looks at the two taller men.

"What if I'm not a good father!?" He says and Bucky sighs. He crossed his arms and Steve groaned in annoyance.

"Here we go again." He said and Tony narrowed his eyes at them.

"Seriously Guys! What if I end up like my father?!" Steve took matters into his own hands and put his hands on Tony's shoulders.

"Tony you are nothing like your father." He said and Bucky gave him a look. Tony cocked his head to the side.

"Really?" He asked with an unamused expression. Bucky slapped Steve lightly across the chest.

"You are somewhat like your father." Steve said and Tony groaned.

"But, you will be a better father than he was." Bucky finished and Tony nodded.

"How do you know?" Bucky was about to respond when the nurse opened the door. Steve and Bucky shared an excited look. They left and waited at the tower.

"Mr. Stark, are you ready to see your babies?" Tony nodded then paused. His face drained of color.

"I'm sorry, babies?" He asked and peeked through the door. You held two children in your hands.

Tony gulped and walked into the room. His hands were now stuffed into his pockets. He watched you coo at the two babies.

One was a girl and one was a boy.

Fucking Twins.

Tony was a bit worried he could handle a baby. But now TWO! He bit his lower lip and sat next to you. You grinned at him and he forced a smile.

"You wanna hold one?" You asked.

"Nah, I think I'm good." Tony said and you arched a brow at him.

"So, you're saying you don't want to hold your son, Anthony James Stark Jr. or your daughter, Natalie Maria Stark?" You asked, smirking slightly.

Tony just had to hold his mini him, and his precious daughter. But he still shook his head, afraid to hurt them.

You sighed and the nurses took the babies to clean them up. Tony went out to talk to Steve and Bucky.

But they were gone, Tony figured they wanted the surprise later. He smiled slightly and went back inside. He sat in bed next to you.

"Sorry, I just don't want to hurt them." He explained and you nodded.

"I understand Tony. Take your time." He smiled at you, glad you understood.

"Better be quick though, I'm not handling twins myself." You said and Tony chuckled.

———

You were released from the hospital 3 days later. Tony told the Avengers to stay at the tower.

You guys wanted to surprise them. They didn't know that you had twins.

Tony finally got the hand of holding the babies. He started with Anthony Jr. It was easier since he was asleep.

Then he moved to Natalie, who was awake. His palms started to sweat as he held her. He smiled down at his daughter as she smiled back

After that he helped you into the car and put the babies in their car seat. Once he was at the tower he parked and got James out of his seat.

James smiled at his father and Tony smiled back at him.

"I can't handle two Anthonys." You said and Tony chuckled. He helped you out of the car as he held the child.

You picked up Natalie and she woke up. She smiled and cooed at you. You held her against your chest and walked into the tower.

Tony shushed Pepper, who was gushing over the babies. She giggled and smiled at the babies.

You and Tony walked towards the elevator. Once the ding was heard you and him made a b-line for your room.

You set up their cribs and headed towards the main room. You and Tony switched babies. You now held James. Tony held Natalie and walked into the living room first.

"Oh my god!" You heard Sam yell. You stayed behind to surprise them.

"What's her name?" Steve asked as he picked up Natalie.

"Natalie Maria Stark." He said and Natasha smiled. Clint cooed at the baby and kissed its head.

"She's so cute." Bucky said and smiled at her.

You walked into the room.

"Hey guys." You said and they glanced up.

"Hey." They said and looked back at the baby. Then they all look back up again.

"What a minute!?" Clint said pointing to the two babies.

"Y/N, did you steal a baby?" Thor asked and you chuckled.

"No, guys we had twins. I didn't steal him." You said and Tony stood by your side. They looked at the little boy now.

"What's his name?" Bucky asked and he let the baby suck on his metal finger.

"Anthony James Stark." Bucky smiled shyly at you and Tony sighed.

"Fuck two of them. Two Anthonys. And his middle name is James?! He's going to be a handful." Sam said and Bucky sent him a playful glare.

Tony smiled at Sam's comment. He looked at you and grinned widely.

"Yeah, we know."