Chapter 8

"And he lieeeeeeeed this entire timeeeeeeeee," you whined for the millionth time, sounding like a dramatic teenager at her first break up.
Jinah sighed, stroking your hair gently as your head laid on her lap. She looked at Alexandra desperately, looking for help, but the curly-haired girl just shook her head. "Start by maybe taking the ice cream away," she advised with a chuckle, making you immediately hug the container to your chest. "NO."
"Okay, Okay. You keep the ice cream," Jinah chuckled, lifting her hands up in the air as if to prove her innocence. You huffed to yourself, before getting another delicious spoon of cookie dough ice-cream, a somewhat happy smile taking over your features for a brief second. Jinah sighed silently, making you gaze up at her out of curiosity. 

She was looking at you again with the baffled expression she had had on her face ever since you had entered her apartment crying like a mess. "I still can't believe this," she chuckled silently, excitement growing in her again. 

"All this time when you were dating airplaneguy, it was actually Min friggin' Yoongi? And you didn't tell me his complete name once? I would've known right away!" She lightly nudged you, making you glare at her. "You're not helping here." 

Deciding that it would be for the best to leave your sulking form alone for a while, she turned her attention towards the other girl present in the room. 

"And your secret guy you've been hiding this whole time from us is NAMJOON? Freaking RAP MONSTER? AKA BTS' way too hot leader ???? I mean like how the hell did you even meet? How do you do this? You both didn't even know them, yet now you're dating super famous and wayyyy too handsome idols! I'm so jealous!" She whined silently, acting just like the true fangirl that she was. 
You hit your hand against the blonde's head, shutting her up, immediately earning a sorry expression from her. "First of all: I WAS- emphasizing the past tense! -dating an idol. 2. Don't be jealous, it freaking sucks. 3. Alexandra, I'm still angry at you for knowing about Yo-" you interrupted yourself, not able to say his name.

Yes, you had come to that dramatic point. You couldn't even say his name without choking on your breath. Yes. You're extra. But who cares.

"-for knowing about him and not telling me."

"I'm sorry sweetie, but he said he'd tell you and I didn't want to take that from him even though I really wanted to tell you right away." Alexandra looked really sorry so you just shook your head and waved her over to you to hug her. You were in desperate need of affection. She smiled happily, hugging you tightly. "How DID you meet Namjoon actually?"

"A club," Alexandra chuckled, shrugging her shoulders, making you and Jinah roll your eyes. "No wonder."

Silence took over the room again, making you fall back into your toxic thoughts about him.

"How could I not notice?" you whined again, thinking about how stupid you must've been these last months. You let your head fall back on Jinah's lap, your feet on the other end of the couch. "Honestly. I don't know. They're f*cking everywhere. You must seriously have some problems with your vision. Because even if you didn't leave your house you'd see them all over the internet and TV ads."

This time it was Alexandra who hit Jinah's head, making the girl rub her head in pain.

"You're useless Jinah," Alexandra commented with a smirk. 

The three of you started to laugh at that, giggling just like high-schoolers. And you couldn't deny the fact that it helped. It helped a lot. 

Being with your stupid but adorable friends made you forget your worries for a second. Even if you were just together doing nothing, you still appreciated their presence and comfort. After all, they were just like family to you, you could never imagine yourself living without them.