Chapter 22

Theo POV

"So Collae," Enzo smirked, "Tes fesses grand!" Everyone but Amalie, Adrian and my dad choked on the food.

"I'm sorry what?" Collae laughed after swallowing her pizza.

"Tais-Toi Enzo! What's the matter with you?" My mom shouted at him and I kicked his leg under the table.

"Ouch! It's not like it's a bad thing," Enzo shrugged. I kicked him again, "Ow Theo! Stop it!" Collae looked back and forth at us confused as ever. It was better to keep her in the dark and not embarrass her.

"Anyways," my mom smiled, "Do you play any sports?"

"Uh, I used to but I stopped after middle school, I played volleyball.

"Aww that sucks to hear we would've loved to watch you play, I'm sure you were a great player," she smiled. I rubbed Collae's inner thigh from under the table, slightly rubbing her crotch.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered squirming around, "I love-mmn- I loved volleyball but not my passion you know, I wanna focus more on school now."

"Yeah, you look pretty fit," Ella nodded, "I'm not good at sports, me and running just don't go together." Collae laughed and pushed my hand away resistantly.

"You and moving don't get along, and you wonder why your crush doesn't like you, he likes girls who aren't lazy," Enzo scoffed and Ella punched his arm, "Ouch! I wish everyone would stop hitting me!" He groaned.

"Well then shut the fuck up! You're always running that stupid mouth of yours," Ella rolled her eyes.

"Ella! Enzo! Enough!" My dad finally stepped in laughing of course. My mom had that look on her face that told me as soon as Collae left Ella and Enzo would have it.

"Your parents know you're here Collae?" My mom furrowed her brows. I knew she meant no harm, I also should have let her know in advance.

"Mom um.." I chimed in for her but she stopped me with her hand.

"It's okay Theo," Collae put her hand in mine, "Um... my parents passed away, I live with my grandmother." Everyone stopped eating their food and looked at Collae.

"I'm so sorry that's awful," My mom's voice started to break," I apologize for mentioning it my love."

"Yeah Collae, I'm sorry to hear that, you're welcome here anytime," my dad said softly. Ella and Enzo were quite as mice. Amalie and Adrian didn't know what was going on.

"It's really okay guys, I'm all good now, my nana takes good care of me," Collae nodded and took a bite of her pizza. I loved how strong she was. She was a little rock. 

"Theo why don't you and Collae go up to your room for a little before she has to leave, you both have school tomorrow," My mom suggested, I took no time in standing up and holding my hand out to Collae. Little did my mom know Collae was suspended, we both had that look not to tell her.

We walked into my room and Collae just stood at the door.

"You can sit," I laughed.

"Sorry-" she chuckled, "Just remembering when I was first in here."

"Yeah I saved your ass," I scoffed, "Did you ever say thank you?"

"I don't know," she rolled her eyes, "If not then thanks." She sat on my futon and I sat next to her.

"So what do you think of them-my family, it's okay to be honest," I chuckled.

"Well, I don't see how Adrian is evil, he's adorable-"