Age Of Ultron- part2

"You can't tell anyone about her." Natasha states.

"But why is she here? She could be helping us stop Ultron! She could easily match the Maximoff girl." Tony protests.

"Why isn't she fighting with us Nat?" Steve asks. He's hurt. She kept such a big secret from him. From all of them. If this Lola girl was part of the team, would they have been so badly beaten during their last battle with Ultron? Would they have been able to stop him already if she had been there?

"Lets go to my room." Natasha states, before turning to her daughter.

"Stay hidden Lola. If I don't get to talk to you before we leave again, I love you." She states, walking over and pulling her daughters wiry form into a hug. Lola hugs back, and then Natasha drags the two men to the room over.

Once Natasha's bedroom door is tightly shut, she turns on her heel and and says to the two men while pointing to the edge of her bed,

"Sit."

And they obey.

"Back in 2010, when S.H.I.E.L.D was sent to supervise cleanup of the Stark Expo incident, the head agent overseeing the operation was Phil Coulson. During the rubble cleanup, a young girl was found, lifting over 500 pounds of twisted metal and rubble over her head, using powerful telekinesis." Natasha states.

"Wait so that kid was found at my expo?" Stark says in surprise, and Natasha nods.

"There was absolutely no record of her, anywhere. The little girl had just appeared, and the only thing she knew was that she was 8 years old, and her name was Lola. Lola was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D, and Fury made a call on her. Coulson would become her gaurdian and supervising officer. He would teach her how to control her mood swings and volatile temper, so that one day, she might become a powerful asset to S.H.I.E.L.D."

"What kind of asset?" Steve asked softly.

"Avenger kind of asset." Natasha mutters.

"Your kidding right? That kid is a official field officer and I'm just a advisor?" Stark exclaims.

"Not a official field officer. Lola's status is still inactive. She never finished her training with Coulson, because he was murdered by Loki in 2012." Natasha says.

"Oh gosh. Were they close?" Steve says in horror.

"Coulson was Lola's only family. If he wasn't around, she was unstable and dangerous, prone to lashing out. He was the only one who could calm her down. He was basically her father." Natasha says sadly.

"So when she found out he died.." Stark starts, and Natasha finishes.

"She went absolutely insane. She permanently injured three of the best agents S.H.I.E.L.D had. They are all permanently paralyzed now. She almost killed them, but luckily, they managed to force her into a containment cell before that happened. She was kept in there, but her condition did not improve. I was brought in. Fury asked me if I would adopt her, and fill the role that Coulson played in her life. Fury told me that I was her only option, that, or she would be kept in a cell for the rest of her life."

"So you adopted her." Steve says.

"Yes. She's been living here in secret ever since. I continued her training, but when S.H.I.E.L.D fell, and Fury disappeared off the grid, I didn't know what to do. There were no files or records of Lola in S.H.I.E.L.D databases, so when I released everything, she was in no danger, but Fury was the only one who had a plan for her. So I continued her training, but kept her hidden." Natasha says.

"So what's the problem? Eyepatch isn't your boss anymore, let's get on that jet and bring twiddlefingers with us!" Stark says.

"She wouldn't be much help." Natasha mutters, going to the window and looking out it, knuckles white as she clutches the sill.