Chapter 33: Snapped

After they returned, Jungkook ran up to Jimin's room and went in, seeing him laying in his bed like usual, the blankets pulled over his head.

"Jiminie, are you up?"

"Is Tae home?"

"No, not yet."

"Then please leave me alone."

"Yoongi found him."

Jimin sat up slowly, looking at the younger, his eyes bloodshot from his nonstop crying.

"Alive?"

"Yes."

"Well why isn't he home then?"

"He doesn't remember us."

"He's faking that, there were cameras or something."

"No, he actually doesn't remember us Jimin. Apparently my ex girlfriend has him and Yoongi told me that she could have given him a specific kind of drug to make him lose his memory."

"But...but him and I grew up together, how could he not remember me?"

"It's not his fault. Yoongi said they're are two types of drugs that she could have used, one of them you can get his memory back with pictures and repetition, but the other you absolutely can't no matter how bad you try."

"You're still going to get him right? Jungkook, you have to bring him back, I need him."

"I know, and I'm trying to think of how I can get him without giving the poor boy a heart attack."

"I miss him so bad."

"I know baby, I do too."

"What if we can't get his memory back?" Jimin asked, his voice cracking slightly as he began to cry again.

"We will just see how it goes."

"Did you see him?"

"Yes I did."

"Is he ok?"

"Well he's alive."

The older nodded his head slowly, but he knew the younger was holding back information from him.

"So he's not ok then?"

"He's gotten thin. That's all I'm going to tell you."

"Jungkook, get him. Bring him back, please."

"I will, I just don't know how."

Jimin wiped the tears off his face, and Jungkook sat down next to him, pulling his head into his chest as he stroked his hair.

"Shh, shh it'll be ok. We'll have him back."

"I want her to suffer," Jimin said, holding tightly onto the younger's shirt.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she does."

"I have an idea Kookie."

"And what's that?"

"How about when we get him back, you keep her in the basement and torture her until he has his memory back?"

Jungkook looked down at him, surprised at what the former sweet and kind boy was saying to him, but he did kind of like it.

"I think that's a good idea Jiminie."

"Every bruise he has, should equal up to how many lashes she gets with the whip. And I want you to do it harder than you hit me with it so it breaks skin ok?"

Jungkook nodded, kissing the top of Jimin's head.

"I will."

"And with every pound he dropped, I want you to burn her with something. And I want you to rape her but I want it to hurt. I want her to bleed."

"Would you like to watch?"

Jimin sat quietly for a moment, the rage building up in him which was something he has never felt before and he shook his head slowly.

"No, she hurt him, she took my friend from me...I want to join."