Chapter 16: Injustice and Oppression Part 1

A/N: This is basically my version of the Arrowverse crossover after the Elsewords one. So enjoy. :)

Earth-1
Barry's P.O.V.
As I was speeding through Central City with Nora, I was reminiscing about what happened with the Monitor. Even though we wouldn't talk about it, it lingered on me. When we got back to Star Labs, Nora decided to try and find Cicada while I talked to Cisco. We were in the old breach area when Cisco said "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing, just thinking about (F/N) and Sara. How they're doing." I replied. Cisco said "I'm sure they're fine. Besides, (F/N) has a sword even without powers. And (he/she) has Sara so I think (he'll/she'll) be safe." I nodded my head and there was a breach that opened up. Cisco said "We're you expecting anyone?" "No, I wasn't." I said as Cisco and I prepared for whoever would exit the breach. But the only thing that left the breach was a piece of paper.

I went over to pick it up and it had writing on it. I read it aloud "'Dear Kara, I know you think I am dead but I am not. I am trapped in a ship with a green skinned alien who, I think, watches too much hentai.' Odd. 'Don't worry, I will try and find a way to get off this ship and find my way home to you. But first, you must go warn a one Barry Allen.'" Cisco looked at me and called the team down. I continued reading in my head and the person who wrote it shocked me. I said "I'll be back." to Cisco and headed off. I ran straight to the old Queen Mansion which now belonged to (F/N) and Sara (L/N). I knocked on the door and Sara answered. She said "Barry, what are you doing here?" "Is (F/N) around? Something's come up, and it may concern both of you." I said. Sara leaned against the door and said "We're both retired, (F/N)'s out looking for a job." "Someone might be coming after (him/her). And I know you won't leave (his/her) side if (he's/she's) on a mission." I frantically spoke. Sara said "Okay, let's go Speedster." and I brought her back to Star Labs. I then sped to get (F/N) there as well. We arrived a few seconds later.

(F/N) was in a suit and tie and had a suitcase in hand. (He/She) said "Barry? What are we doing in Star Labs?" I went to the paper and saw everyone else just joined, I read the letter but finished reading it aloud "'This alien is looking for speedsters and Barry is next on his list. Please, save the universe as you always do. Yours forever, (F/N) (L/N).'" Both (F/N) and Sara we're wide eyed, mainly at who wrote it. Sara said "Explain." to me and I said "This must have been written by the (F/N) from Kara's universe. Meaning we have to give this to her." "I know that but why does it concern us?" Sara asked. Caitlin said "It's because Kara is a friend, and with this alien involvement it could mean an invasion on her Earth." Sara looked down and said "I say we bring the Legends in on this." "What about Oliver?" Iris asked to which (F/N) said "He's still trying to adjust to not being the Green Arrow. I say we give him some space." Nora arrived and Cisco opened a breach and said "Who wants to go to Earth-38?"

Earth-38
Kara's P.O.V.
I have just got home to find myself remembering (F/N), it had been nearly 4 months since (he/she) died. And all the while I'm still hoping (he'd/she'd) be here. I knew (he/she) was a hero, but so was Dark Matter they both still live on in my heart. Since I was a freelance superhero now, I decided to stay home today. That was until there was a knock on my door. I went over, pajamas and all, and looked to see who it was. To my surprise it was Barry. I quickly opened the door and said "Barry? What are you doing here?" as I hugged him. I saw that there were other people with him: his wife Iris, his buddy Cisco, Sara Lance, who I met briefly, Joe West, along with Nora and also Caitlin. But someone else was in the back, I couldn't see who (he/she) was but I assumed (he/she) was a friend, maybe Oliver. Barry asked "Can we come in?" "Yeah, sure." I said with a smile.

Everyone came in and the (guy/girl) in the back had a hoodie on, concealing (his/her) identity. When everyone sat down I asked Barry "Who is (he/she)?" as I pointed to the one with the hood. "That's Sara's (husband/wife), (F/N) (L/N) of Earth-1." he said. I was almost getting flashbacks to (F/N) then I remembered that this (F/N) was the one engaged to Sara and was expecting a baby. I asked "So what exactly are you doing here?" "We had a breach appear in Star Labs. No one came through but there was a letter, addressed to you." he replied as he handed me the paper. I stood in the kitchen reading it as Barry joined his friends. When I finished reading the letter I sat down, near tears. My (boyfriend/girlfriend) was alive, however I didn't know where (he/she) was. I asked Cisco "Do you think you can vibe to see where (F/N) is?" and Earth-1 (F/N) looked at me and said "I'm right here." Sara nudged (him/her) and said "This Earth's you. Not you you." and kissed (him/her) and, admittedly, it was a bit uneasy seeing that.