Chapter nine*

Beep...beep...beep

Is the only thing I could hear as well as some almost silent foot steps when I gain back my consciousness. I didn't want to open my eyes just yet because I am hoping to fall back to sleep. I am so tired. My body felt numb.

I try to turn to my side so I can get comfortable before going back to sleep but something was pulling me back. I knew I was laying down somewhere so I picked up my head, fixed what I presume is a pillow but I still couldn't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. Annoyed I open my eyes only for it to fall on a unfamiliar figure. My vision was blurry and the room was moving around. I don't think that's possible so I'm guessing I'm dizzy. I closes my eyes and count to ten before slowly opening it again. I wince at the brightness, cowardly closing my eyes again.

"Sorry, it must be too bright for you. Let me just pull it down for you"spoke a unfamiliar voice.

When I felt the room became darker. I was brave enough to open my eyes. This time it wasn't blurry or too bright. I just sit there with wide eyes and everything slowly hit me. Running way. Leaving my pack, brother mate and hiding. Then getting caught. I looked around the room I was in and it didn't look familiar. Clean and open spaced room. So simply like the rooms at the hospitals. I looked up to my right and saw the machine that monitors my heartbeat along with IV machine and I follow it to see that it's being injected.

I look back at the lady in front of me. From what she was wearing, I can tell she was a doctor. She couldn't be older than 30. She had small Afro and pearly white teeth. Her brown eyes were warm and welcoming.

"Hiya darling."she says softly walking closer to me.

I don't reply. I just stare at her and I could feel the panic raising to my chest. I swallowed hard and tried to sit up and shift to my left so I could put as much distance as I can. I was never good at meeting new people.

As if she knew what I was feeling at this moment, she stopped walking to towards me. Instead sent me a small smile.

"Don't be scared."she says."I'm not going to hurt you. You're safe"

Her voice is soft, gently and careful. As if she spoke any different I would break.

I look around again, trying to process everything. Where the hell am I?

Like she read my mind, she answered.

"You're at Moonlight pack territory."

I shot up and started to panic. Moonlight is one of the best pack in the world. They are so strong together, supportive and unbeatable that's why rogue never step a foot in their territory. The ones that do are never to be seen again.

I'm going to die.

"It's alright. Calm down."she says as my pulse started to increase.

"Miss... please. Stress and panic is not good for the ba-" she was interrupted by door opening and in came three other unfamiliar faces.

"Ow that hurt"one of them said rubbing this arm glaring at a tall handsome man.

I looked closely at him. He kind of looked familiar but I'm one hundred percent sure I have never seen him in my life.

"Well no one told you to push me" the tall guy responded shrugging.

"What? You pushed me first and I-"

"Will you two shut up"a voice sharply said.

I looked between the two tall guys and there stood a beautiful petite Korean woman with a small bump. She had her hair up in a nice tight and tidy pony tail. Her skin was fair and flawless. She glared up at both of them before looking at me. Her eyes soften when they land on me. She offered a small smile before walking towards me.