10: Reaction

Mature nsfw content, warning at section~~~

Sen Jia the Beauty~~~

Upstream, the maiden is wringing her soaked clothes out a bit. She seemed to be contemplating what to do about her companions that were on the opposite side of the river from her.

"Little maiden are you hurt anywhere?" Sen Jia politely greeted the young lady, putting on his refined beauty act.

Please be ok, please have a good impression still.

"I'm ok, no injuries. Thank you for saving me, kind sirs." The girl bowed carefully to both of them in turn.

"No need to be so polite, it's only what we should do. How did you come to be in the river?" Sen Jia asked.

"My father and brother are not experienced with boating. We missed the boat dock upstream. In our inept attempts to get to shore before the falls we had an accident." The girl replied sheepishly.

"So it was like that. We'll all need to get dry. We can escort you back up to the boat launch area after." 

Sen Jia used a voice technique to tell the family on the other side their intention to send the lady back upstream.

He then put up a large cloth across some branches for a privacy screen and invited the girl to change. He offered a simple robe she can use while her clothes dry. 

The maiden accepted the robe and moved behind the screen. Once she was out of sight, Sen Jia started to change.

"Wait." Sen Shuai pulled his hand not letting him change out here in the open where anyone could catch a glimpse of the beauty.

"Girl! Hurry up." Sen Shuai called out in a harsh voice.

"o-ok I...I'm almost done. Sorry for the wait." The girl stuttered in response.

"Little Shuai the lady won't see us if we change while she does."

"Across the river." Sen Shuai nodded his head in the direction of the two men in the distance.

"..." Why would they spy on us? From across the river, they couldn't see very clearly anyway.

The girl hurried to finish and brought out her wet clothes. Sen Shuai didn't even glance at her as he pulled Sen Jia behind the screen and started taking the man's inner robes off for him. 

"Little Shuai you are wet too. Don't neglect yourself and catch a cold."

Sen Shuai the Villain ~~~

Sen Jia pulled open his robe at the collar with one hand and loosened Sen Shuai's belt with his other hand. Shuai goes stiff. He suddenly felt hot, his throat dry. Sen Jia is very near to him intently undressing him. 

This situation is very ambiguous and exciting. Sen Shuai's gaze was particularly deep, his mind in chaos.

His lower region had a reaction. 

In the sect, he was taught to suppress physical urges as part of his cultivation method. Now without his cultivation, he wasn't sure how best to control this. He allowed Sen Jia to continue undressing him to his innermost clothes. It was a very pleasant kind of torture.

"Change your self too." He then turned his back to Sen Jia and finished changing himself before turning around to be sure Sen Jia is also changing. 

"Little Shuai can you gather some wood while I hang these wet clothes?"

"En."

Mature Warning~~~

He couldn't stop thinking about Sen Jia's hands on his body as he walked into a nearby wooded area. An uncomfortable longing fills him. 

His reaction hasn't lessened and has in fact grown, standing tall now. The slight friction of his clothes is maddening now that it's become so sensitive. The sprightly member jerked in his underclothes seeking release.

He truly is at a loss of what to do. Friction seems to feel good though so he tries increasing the rubbing of his clothes across it with his hand. 

Soon his legs feel weak and he leans against a tree for support. Instinctually he wants out of his clothes, it's too hot, insufferable. A fine sheen of sweat was visible on his brow.

A shiver runs through his body as he released the hot member from his clothes and touched himself directly. He thought of Sen Jia removing his clothes with his slender delicate hands, warm puffs of breath passing over his skin as he stood so close their bodies almost touched. 

He thought of those hands touching him instead of his own hands. A low, deep moan passed his lips as he climaxed. 

Mature warning end~~~

Sen Jia the Beauty~~~

Sen Jia finished dressing and carried both of their wet clothes to hang.

Am I imagining it or did his voice sound hoarse, maybe he's already getting a cold? Better get the fire going soon.   

Sen Jia thought of a good idea to get his matchmaking plan back on track while he hung the clothes.

Oh ho. This is a good chance to give them time alone to increase feelings.

When Sen Shuai arrived with the firewood, he suggested his idea.

"Little Shuai would you send the little maiden to the ferry? I'll follow once the clothes have dried."

"No."

"....." So he's not interested in this maiden. That's fine, she's a bit plain anyway. Don't worry little Shuai, I'll help you find a partner. 

They all sat and ate snacks as the clothes dried.  Afterward, it was a half hour walk to the boat launch. They waited for the ferry with the maiden and crossed over with her when it arrived.  

Her father had already reached the dock and left with some of the ferrymen to retrieve the boat. Her brother was left to wait for the young lady.

By now it was dinner time. The little family settled their matters with the boat and offered to share dinner with the two men as thanks for treating the youngest of the family well. They ate merrily and Sen Jia even played a couple of songs.  Soon it was very late and they were all ready to sleep.

Sen Shuai the Villain~~~

Still feeling restless, Sen Shuai stayed up to keep watch. Bandits are not common but pass by sometimes. There are some wild animals around as well.

During the night Sen Jia, in a half-awake daze, felt warmth so he subconsciously moved toward it. Soon he was snuggled up to Sen Shuai as he sat against a tree keeping watch.

Sen Shuai stroked his hair and gazed at his face, especially his petal pink lips. His throat bobbed, mouth felt a bit parched. Sen Shuai gently stroked his thumb over those soft lips. He watched as the long thick eyelashes trembled.

Sen Jia woke up a bit later and told Sen Shuai to rest some.

"Sorry, we are laying out on the ground like this. I don't want to share my shelter with just anyone if I don't have to." He says apologetically to Sen Shuai.

So I'm not just anyone to you? Good. Sen Shuai thought.

He patted his lap and waved Sen Shuai over. "Here use my thighs for a pillow." 

Sen Shuai gladly does.

A/N Getting a little racy. I hope this didn't seem too sudden. (^_^;)

Little Shuai is broadening his life experience faster that Sen Jia even knows.