Chinese Dragon x Reader

Have you guys ever seen Little Witch Academia? Basically it's a dragon like him.

Ignore that.

Your husband had granted the two of you immortality centuries ago when the two of you were living in ancient China. It was quite strange the two of you living together for so long. Nothing could desperate you.

He treated you like an empress. Showering you with pearls and expensive silk kimonos. Happily living in a palace in the sky. It was pretty much impossible to have children, but it didn't stop you from trying.

It was present day, and you were celebrating your 2,000 year anniversary. Fireworks were slated to appear in the sky later that evening. Watching brilliant koi dart to and fro in a small pond. The setting sun bounced off of their glimmering scales. You were very comfortable in a silk pink and mauve kimono. Decorated with butterflies and red koi.

The sound of something appearing through the air made you turn around. Your beloved husband stood in a comfortable bath robe. He was more accustomed to modern technology then you were.

"It's nice to still be together after all these long years, beloved." He said happily. Looking at the miniscule earth below them.

"Yes, it truly is something. Of course, I wouldn't want to spend eternity with any body else." You smiled and walked over to embrace him. His long neck laid over your shoulder and back. To hug you even fiercer. His clawed hands clasped onto your dainty waist. Bringing his neck back around so you could see his crimson eyes. His antlers seemed to gleam in the bloody setting sunlight.

He kissed you sweetly yet briefly. For he wanted to continue to watch the sunset with you. Once the sun had set and the moon had awoken and begun to rise over the world. The moon looked massive and full from your palace.

He snapped his claws once together and the fireworks went off simultaneously. He disrobed and knelt down to you.

"Milady, would you be interested in a late night flight?" You giggled childishly and curtsied before your husband. You hopped onto his back and he shot forth into the night.

You screamed in ecstasy as you soared through the exploding lights. It was so exciting and fun. You couldn't ask for a more perfect night.

Sorry it's short, but my feed is so backed  up with requests and my own story ideas that I haven't been able to do that much.