Ch.31 Anastasia Nostra

A/N Okay since you all got this story to 13k reads here is a chapter in silent killers pov, you all think it's her uncle that is silent killer, so he is her uncle or is he?

Silent Stalker POV

Anastasia. She is the person that has been my life, my reason of living, I myself have been threw a lot, but she doesn't know that.

I knew all about her life ever since she was a kid. I knew where she was, I knew she struggled but her parents, they told me if something happened help her, but not too much.

I sat back and watched her, I helped her a little, but backed away, I know she struggled, but she is strong because she survived on her own, I could have helped her, but she wouldn't have been this strong.

She looked gorgeous in that dress at the masquerade ball, I knew what would suite her, her body, her character...

I knew she was late because of the library, just as she came back, she looked around a little, then her uncle came up asking her for a dance, I knew he would tell her all the truth in no time. And that's what I wanted, I couldn't say it myself, because she would hate me afterwards.

I can't tell her anything yet, but I know everything, that's how I contact her, she is someone important to me. And all I want to do is help her know her true self and I am on the right tract.

Why can't I tell her myself? It's complicated.

I watched as they went out, I followed them.

***

After hearing there conversation, she had a pained expression on her face, but it was time, then there was that look again, the one where she tells herself she will achieve this. I know she will, I know what I created. I know the power she has, hell she's even more powerful then me.

Anastasia POV

After I left last night, I went home and slipped into bed with another alcoholic bottle in my hand.

Today I woke up with a hangover, grabbing some aspirin, and taking a bath, I was so much better. Luca asked me on a date and he came with another girl. Once a player always a player. I can't believe I believed that jerk.

I slipped into some jogging outfit, all the girls were asleep, I wrote a note telling them I was going for a drive.

As I got into my car determined to get answers today, I drove to the old palace, it was early, but I got there on time, I parked my car a couple of blocks away, and slipped in making sure no one saw me.

Getting into the castle, I raced to the library, just outside it's doors was my so called uncle who knew the only secret only family could have known, no one else does not the girls not even Luca.

He quickly hugged me.

"Thanks for coming" he said. I nodded my head. We got in, going in the exact same direction.

He took out a key, but it looked diffrent from mine.

I took mine out.

"where did you get that" he asked.

"it's complicated."

"well then, let's go" he entered his key Turning it around surprisingly it opened.

"only family members had that key, but we never got the chance to give you one. I know you can't explain it but just wanted to let you know I'm glad you found it" he said.