16: Massacre (1)

Chapter 16: Massacre (1)
Do vote and comment!:)

Afterwards, when Jing Xuan realises that the strange guy wasn't looking at her she quickly grabbed Jing Jie's hand and ran away.

TingXiao looked at the direction Jing Xuan is running off to and a low chuckle left his lips, her flustered expression was truly adorable.

Without a care about the pervious weird encounter, Jing Xuan and Jing Jie continued strolling through the busy street. When they first arrived, everyone had a troubled expression and now all their expression had changed to a carefree and happy one.

This reminded Jing Xuan about the incident in the forest, Just who was the one doing such a thing...

"JieJie, these snacks looks tasty!" Jing Jie's voice bought her back, she looked at the pastries that Jing Jie had pointed and it indeed look delicious.

"I want four packs." She said as she pointed at the pastries.

The owner quickly wrapped the pastries up and handed then over to the beautiful miss in front of him.

2 for my parents, 1 for Jing Jie and 1 for Zhi Hao to thank him Mm.

"Here." Jing Xuan took a packet of pastries out and handed them to Jing Jie. He carefully took over the pastries, as his eyes lit up. That was until one young boy bangs into him.

Jing Jie's eyes widen as he quickly rushes forward and catches his pastries, before glaring at the little boy.

"I'm sorry!" The boy quickly apologises.

Very quickly following that, was a man around his thirties rushing towards them. That little boy shrieked as he saw the incoming figure and rushes behind Jing Xuan.

The man stood in front of Jing Xuan and seize her up, "Pretty girl, come follow uncle i will bring you to a nice place." He said with a smirk.

"Do you really think I am stupid?" She asked with a disgust looked on her face as she seize him up.

(A/n: Little uncle is just trying to end his life...*shakes head*)

His left eyebrows rose up as he glared hatefully at Jing Xuan. Such a young girl yet so arrogant. Once i catch her... hehehe

The little boy felt incredibly remorseful for hiding behind the big sister, as now she had caught the attention of the lecherous housekeeper of the MiaoYan brothel[1], where they lure children and make them work there.

[1]: A house where man visits prostitutes.

"Jiejie, I'm sorry. Quickly leave, i will follow him back..." The little boy whispered to Jing Xuan.

"Whatever you're planning its no use! BOTH of you are coming with me today" he paused for a moment and glance at Jing Jie and another dirty smirk appeared on his face.

I can raise him to accompany customers...

(A/n: YOU DISGUSTING MAN)

"All of you! Today you shall leave with me!" He laugh evilly as he focuses on Jing Xuan.

"Fu Housekeeper, just bring me back don't take them. I would not run away anymore." The little boy said as he stepped forward in front of Jing Xuan and Jing Jie.

"Good, okay come over here" Fu Housekeeper said as he gestured the little boy over. Before Jing Xuan could warn him, the little boy walked over and was tied up by Fu Housekeeper.

"Now, you two..." He rubbed his hands together as he walked towards them.

"Jing Jie theres probably more of them in trouble, let save them." Jing Xuan whispered to Jing Jie telling him of her plans.

She hated sex traffickers the most, she and her best friend was kidnapped once and they wanted to train her to be a sex slave however the older brothers from the orphanage with the police came on time and rescued her but her best friend didn't make it as they've shipped her away before any help came.

"Despicable son of a bitch" she cussed lowly as she let her hands get tied. They're just 'weak' young children, no resisting.

Although people could see what was going on, nobody dared to come forward to help as MiaoYan brothel is backed by someone powerful.

They were dragged like a slave back to the brothel and thrown into a room before further instructions.

"I'm sorry jiejie..." the little boy said apologetically as he had caused her such troubles just by standing behind her to hide.

"Its okay. You don't have to worry, it'll be alright." She comforted him as she uses her Spirit energy to loosen the rope on her wrist and legs.

She moved closer to Jing Jie and the boy, she helped them loosen their ropes too. Everything was peaceful until Fu Housekeeper came back again.

"Do you know who's here?" Fu Housekeeper asked as he eyed Yi Luo, the little boy.

Yi Luo shivered as he looked at the expression on the Shopkeeper's face. He moved back as he Fu Housekeeper moves towards him.

Minister Si Miao, is a pervert that comes to the brothel looking for young males to satisfy his hunger. The previous time before Si Miao could do anything to Yi Luo he ran away. But now he is caught again...

"Stop forcing him!" Jing Jie shouted as he saw how scared Yi Luo was.

"Oh? Then would you like to replace him?" Fu Housekeeper said in mockery.

Kill.

"Jing Jie i will loosen your rope afterwards gather all the children in this room. Today, Its going to rain blood here." She said through their link.

(A/n: Since Jing Jie is her contracted Beast, they can communicate through each other's mind.)

Jing Jie nodded his head, "I will replace him." She said as she look at him with ridicule.

"Heh, I thought I'll get to taste you first... since you offered yourself up then don't blame me if you die later." He said as he walked forward to Jing Xuan, reaches his hands out and roughy grabbed her dragging her away.

"Jiejie!" Yi Luo shouted as he felt extremely guilty.

"Don't worry, she'll be alright. Now lets go gather all the other children." Jing Jie said as he broke free off the rope and started untying Yi Luo's rope.

"Lets go"

Sweetallure;
Will be posting next chapter on Friday stay tune!