(10) (S)

Taylor POV

"For fuck sake. My brother is coming for your mate, it's an obsession!"

"What do you mean?" I ask knowing he'll be able to hear me over the phone. "You haven't been here so I went to lock up your house and he was under your bed." It reminded me of something from a horror film and actually terrified me to think how long he was there.

"He was under her fucking bed." Colton gripped the phone tighter and I pried it out of his hands to try and get all the information I can out of this situation. "He's now gone missing and my dad thinks he's gone to you."

"If he comes on our territory I'll kill him." Colton threatens and begins to pace around the trashed living room. When I thought he was going to smash more things I was surprised to see him tidy up. "And my parents, how are they-"

"Not good but don't come home. Promise me." Darren's voice changes completely and worry spreads in my lower stomach. "Why should-"

"Promise me, Taylor." He repeats and I nod to myself though he can't see me so it just looks weird. "I promise." The line went dead and I put the phone back on the holster.

"Colton, are you okay?" I look at him as he moves furniture he stops and chuckled at me. "I'm not the one who has a target on my back, the question should be are you okay?" He drops the frame of the table and approaches me. I embrace his hug and actually don't feel as worried about Cody as I thought I would be.

"Yes, surprisingly. I guess it's 'cause I know you will keep me safe." I smile at him and peck him on the lips before breaking away from him. "So that's it, you can just let it go."

"Face it Colton, it's been five days since I left. He would be here by now." I pick up the couch cushions and decide it is best if we wash them because last night was unholy. "I suppose you're right."

"Of course I am, I'm your mate I'm always right." I give him a cheeky smile before I walk up the stairs to the office. "What are you doing?" Colton follows me, skipping a few steps because I was ahead of him.

"I have paper work, right? The office is a mess so..." Colton opened the door for me and I couldn't help the laugh that escapes me when I see the mess. He immediately starts to sort his desk out again, after all, most of it is on the floor. I bend down and pick up a few empty albums and place them back on the shelves. "It wasn't as bad as it looked." Colton laughed and swung about in his chair. The papers, I'm guessing I need to go through, were perfectly stacked infront of him. I took a seat on his knee and winced when I felt the pain in the lower half of my body.

"I pushed you too far didn't I?" His breath fanned my neck and cooled it with minty freshness. "No, we went far enough besides I'd do it again in a heart beat." I smiled when he kissed my neck and I tried to focus on reading through the papers.

"I can't focus when you touch me like this." His hands brushed under my top and held me firm against him. "When I touch you like what?" He played dumb and slowly pulled my body back to relax on his. Coltons muscles seemed perfectly sculptured to allow me to comfortably lie on him. I place my hands over his and slowly bring them down back to my waist.

"It's a full moon tonight." He tells me and takes the pen out of my hand. "I hate full moons, I always get too giddy and...you know." I give him the look and hope he gets what I mean because I don't like saying it. I'm not embarrassed or anything but I just don't like the word. "Horny?" He finishes it for me with a small chuckle and fills out the first 6 pages in no time.

"Yes." I pick his hands back up and put them back under my shirt. "Well the moon isn't out yet so what's your excuse for this?" He smirks at me and I return the gesture.