Chapter 19: Injustice and Oppression Part 4

Your P.O.V.
With everyone on board the skull ship and the DEO on ground patrol, Brainiac had no idea what was in store. You and Scorpion headed to the power core, while John, Lucifer, Kara, Caitlin, Cisco, Barry, and Oliver fended off the drones. Nora, Dig, Brainy, Joe and Iris stayed behind to help the DEO. Brainiac had to deal with three groups of superhumans, something not even a 12th level intellect could process. You and Scorpion were on a catwalk that had a very large drop, you looked ahead and saw Brainiac drones. Scorpion was, obviously, pissed and got in fighting stance. The drones charged and Scorpion launched a fireball at one of them. There were, now, around eleven drones charging at you. "I say we take an even amount." you exclaimed, Scorpion said "I say we kill who we can, and leave no robot left functional." as he unsheathed his sword and started violently slicing the drones. You knew Hanzo Hasashi was violent but you didn't know he was this violent.

Kara's P.O.V.
As (F/N) and (his/her) buddy, Scorpion, were getting to the power core to shut down Brainiac's knowledge. From what (F/N) said he was pretty dangerous. We split into three groups, John, Lucifer and I went to the catwalks, Caitlin and Cisco went to the chambers, and finally Barry and Oliver went to the main deck. We all fended of the drones and attempted to find Brainiac. Lucifer was still smoking and soon enough, John joined in. While we wandered around the giant ship, John and Lucifer were connecting very closely. Despite one being an exorcist and the other being, literally, Satan, they got along well. I didn't want to join in on the conversation as they were speaking Latin. When I looked ahead I saw more drones. I said "Guys, we got incoming." I looked back and saw Lucifer seem annoyed and said "This egomaniac is starting to bore me with his metal trinkets." He sighed and said "Alright I'll be back." and approached the drones.

He was exited as quickly as he entered, I peered the corner and saw a heap of metal covered in fire. I asked "How did you-" "I'm the Devil, at least some of your literature and entertainment were right about the fire." Lucifer said nonchalantly. When John was about to take another swing from Lucifer's flask, Oliver was on comms and said "Guys, we found him. Whoever can make it, move as fast as you can. We're taking him now."

Brainy's P.O.V.
It felt odd, causing an ancestors downfall. It seemed like that movie, that really old one, with the car. But this seemed to affect me, I could feel myself moving in and out of existence, like the future was on a balance beam that moved up and down. I was scared, scared that I might die, scared that I might never be born. As I thought about this I saw Nora reassure me, she said "Don't worry, I know what it's like. Going in and out of existence, it's happened before. You'll be fine." I nodded my head and hoped for the best. The DEO, from whom I might resign, were dealing with the drones patrolling National City. When that happened I saw the unthinkable, John Stewart. I then noticed, he was John Diggle's Earth-38 counterpart. And obviously enough, Diggle saw him. He said "Wait, are you me?" John descended to the ground and said "Well I'll be go to hell. Alternate Earth?" "Yeah." Diggle replied shocked. I said "Mr. Stewart? I think I should accompany you with the drones. I know their weakness." "We'll talk later, John." he said to Diggle.

Your P.O.V.
Dark Matter was enjoying Scorpion's company as they both slaughtered drone after drone to reach the power core. You, on the other hand, understood his rage towards Brainiac. Scorpion had a tendency to exact revenge and lose sight of the main mission. This thought soared through your head as you heard Oliver and Barry had found the green skinned son of a bitch. Scorpion didn't have a comm but Dark Matter did, and (he/she) was pissed as (he/she) was when you both fought Nekron. (He/She) grunted in frustration and Scorpion noticed this. He asked "What is it Dark Matter?" "Don't say anything, don't lose sight of what we have to do." you desperately said to Dark Matter. Scorpion couldn't hear you and Dark Matter said "They found Brainiac."

Scorpion's eyes lit up with fire and demanded "Where is he?" but you shut Dark Matter up quickly. You reverted back to yourself and Scorpion grabbed you by the throat "I do not wish to harm you, tell me where he is." Dark Matter clawed (his/her) way out and locked you out. (He/She) said "The main deck. And I am coming with you, Brainiac must pay." Scorpion nodded and you attempted to revert back, but you rocketed out. As the vengeful duo teleported to the main deck you yelled "I can't do this alone!" you waited for some response only to hear nothing "Pricks." you muttered as you ran after them. You went on comms and said "Barry, Oliver, get ready. You got two vengeful wraiths headed your way, and they want Brainiac. If he dies, Brainy dies."

Oliver's P.O.V.
I was on the ground when I saw Dark Matter and a man in a yellow ninja-like outfit appear. The ninja approached Brainiac and yelled "You burrowed into my head, you caused us pain. Now we will end you." Barry was still fighting Brainiac but he stopped and said "No killing." to both of them. But Dark Matter swatted him aside. I attempted to get up but I was held down by Dark Matter's energy. The ninja was charging at Brainiac and Dark Matter set traps. Brainiac managed to destroy the traps and swat the ninja aside. He then said "Your simple ways do not affect me." and used the tendrils from the ship to squash both Dark Matter and the ninja. I saw (F/N) running to help me up, my (F/N) not Kara's (F/N), and said "They've gone berserk. The plan won't work without them." I then heard the other (F/N) on comms "(He's/She's) right. I need some kind of charge and something to suppress the blast." Lucifer said "I can contain it, your electric double can serve as the charge." and (F/N) nodded (his/her) head. I was then hit by something large, one of the tendrils. I was pinned to the ground and saw (F/N) teleport away. Brainiac hovered above us and said "So many specimens so little time." and covered my sight.

Lucifer's P.O.V.
I teleported to (F/N) and another (F/N). It baffled me to see duplicates of someone. I didn't question it and I contained what would come, with a little help from hell. The (F/N) with lightning, who called himself (S/N), nodded (his/her) head and the other (F/N) opened the power core's module. (S/N) launched a bolt of electricity into the core and the blast was suppressed. I then drank from my flask and said "Now, where's this Brainiac you spoke of. I want to know how this Lucifer will be torturing him." I felt the ship tremble and I saw the drones collapse. "Did you think it would be that easy?" I heard a voice say.

A green skinned man, I think, with purple circles on his head showed up on a TV and continued "That was a duplicate of the power core. It controlled my drones, and now that you've destroyed it, I can watch as my specimens tear you to pieces. I will enjoy dissecting your corpses to gain more knowledge." The TV turned black and I said "He's melodramatic, I guess he'll be having to deal with defeat over and over." the (F/N) without electricity went on comms and said "Guys, the power core was bait. All the specimens are about to be released." "What do you think we can do?" John asked. I turned to the (F/N) with electricity and said "Think you can keep the nut jobs from getting out of their cages?" (he/she) nodded and placed (his/her) hand on the ground, I felt a little shock run through me as the electricity traversed through the ground. Then we were teleported right to Brainiac by (S/N), and I saw a yellow ninja fighting Brainiac. He was about to kill him, I saw a spear protrude from his wrist and yell "GET OVER HERE!" but the spear was teleported away by (S/N) and Brainiac chuckled "You should've killed me." and I saw him use a tendrils to impale the other (F/N).

A/N: Get ready for the finale of the 5 part crossover tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote for the next book and have a great day/night. :)