Familiar/Requested

Requested by TatyanaLoveFanfic

Warnings: Cursing

Get ready for this wild ride!

———

Your brother Robert practically begged for you to go to Stark's Party.

"No." You stated firmly and Robert whined.

"Come on Please!" He begged and you glared at him. He pouted and gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." You said, finally giving in and he smiled. He quickly left the room so you could get dressed.

You sighed and picked out a red dress. You got red heels and applied a small amount of makeup.

You walked out and your brother whistled jokingly. You rolled your eyes and walked with him into the car.

Robert drove to Stark Tower and paparazzi immediately surrounded you both. They snapped pictures while asking numerous questions.

Robert walked out first and held your hand. He smirked at the cameras and made several poses.

"Robert Downey Jr  and Y/N Downey have entered Stark Tower!" A cameraman yelled and  you chuckled.

Once you two got inside you saw Tony Stark instantly. Tony walked over to you and your brother.

"Downey." Tony said shaking your brother's hand.

"Stark." Your brother said and you smirked at them. Tony faltered his gaze to you, a smile tugging onto his lips.

"Well, hello Y/N Downey." He said looking you up and down. Robert stood beside you defensively, glaring at Tony.

"Back off, Tony." Robert said sternly and Tony scoffed.

A slow song came on and Tony held his hand out for you to take.

"Shall we?" He asked and Robert was going interrupt when you spoke.

"Sure." You said and you accepted his hand. Tony smirked at Robert, who was flipping him off.

Tony pulled you close to his chest and swayed to the music. He smiled at you and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"How you doing good looking?" You asked and Tony chuckled.

"Aren't I suppose to be the flirty one?" He asked and you scoffed. You traced your finger down his chest and gazed into his eyes.

"I don't know, you ask me?" You whispered and Tony shivered. He licked his lips and you smiled.

You tilted your head so your lips grazed Tony's. He gasped silently and pushed his lips onto yours.

You kissed back and you bit his bottom lip. He groaned and separated from you. You smirk at him and separated from his arms.

"Well look at that, I have to go." You said and Tony stood a bit shocked. You walked over to your brother Robert and left.

"One day, I'm gonna marry her." Tony said and smiled.

———
2 years later
———

"JAMES ROBERT STARK!" You yelled as your son blasted Steve backwards using his repulser.

"What did I tell you about blasting senior citizens!" Tony said and Steve rolled his eyes.

Bucky burst out laughing at Steve. He tackled Bucky to the ground and they both playfully fought.

"For fucks sake, we live with children." You said as Robert walked into the room with his boxers on.

"Put some clothes on, Downey!" Tony yelled and Robert rolled his eyes. He held his middle finger up.

"Fuck off, Stark!" Robert yelled back and Tony narrowed his eyes at him.

Tony and you sat on the couch and sighed.

"Children." You said and he nodded in agreement. James finally stopped running around and he plopped himself into your lap.

He slept in your arms and you kissed his head. Tony smiled and pecked your cheek.

"One big happy family." He murmured and cuddled closer to you and his son.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME BARNES!"

"FIGHT ME SAM! FIGHT ME!"