Ch. 23

*Dahlia's POV*

I laid in Austin's bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. His blankets smelled like his cologne. It was comforting.

He came into the room, a towel hanging low on his hips. His hair was a mess. He was so sexy. I smiled and sat up. "How was your shower?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Lonely. You'll have to join me next time."

I grinned and sat up on my knees. "Well this bed is pretty lonely right now. You'll have to join me right now."

"I knew havin you move in here would be a good idea." He said, smiling bigger and dropping his towel.

My stomach filled with butterflies and I could feel myself blushing. He crawled into bed and kissed me. "Why are you blushing, babe? Are you okay?"

I nodded and smiled, kissing him again. "Our first time moved so fast, I just don't wanna rush this."

He smiled and pulled my shirt off. "Let's take our time then." His hand cupped my chin and he kissed me. "You're so beautiful."

I laid back and pulled him on top of me. He kissed my neck as his hands slid down my back. I closed my eyes and arched my back, pushing my body closer to his. I felt his lips and tongue slide along my neck and chest. His big strong hands groped my chest, sliding to the clasp on my bra and undoing it, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. I could feel myself getting very wet, just from his simple touch. His mouth made contact with my breast and I felt myself moan. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me closer.

"Dahlia, if I'm moving to fast, tell me." He said.

I shook my head. "You're not."

He kissed me and his hand slid across my hip and into the elastic of my panties. "Is this all for me?"

I smiled and kissed him. "Yes, sir."

He smiled and groaned. "I like that." He pulled my panties down and got between my legs. "Can I taste?" Without an answer from me, his tongue slipped between my legs. I moaned and gripped the sheets. He held my legs and licked my lips again and then looked up at me. "Tastes so sweet."

I smiled. "May I taste?"

He grinned and kissed me, his tongue brushing against mine. His hands held my hips and within seconds he was inside me. Our hips moved together perfectly. It was perfection.