Chapter 9

Warning of Content Ahead

You have been warned...

Mark's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what you just asked him. At the moment his mind was going crazy. "Y/n-"

"Please! Mark, w-we don't ever have to talk about this."

"Are you sure...?" He muttered, glaring deeply at you as his hands glide around your waist.

"Yes, I'm sure. Mark, please hurry! It's hurting!"

You were taken by surprise when he lifted you up off the chair and pinned you on the bed with him now hovering over you.

"Okay, fine I'll help..." He breathed out. "But this feels wrong."

"Why? It's not like you're raping me or something." You convince him. "Plus, you've done it tons of times with other girls."

"Those girls didn't take viagra."

"You're the one who gave them to me, you rat!"

"I mean, I can just leav-" He was about to get off of you, but you quickly grasp at his arm and pulled him back to where your eyes met his.

"No, please." You whined. "I need you."

"Okay... But don't think I'm taking advantage of you."

"I won't, now, please, hurry!"

Mark's hands grabbed the hem of your dress and slowly lifted it up, so he could slide it completely off your body then throw it somewhere random on the floor. As soon as his fingers hooked around the edge of your panties, he glanced up at you for approval. You didn't hesitate at all and nodded your head as fast as you could.

Now, that your clothes were scattered across the floor, and you were bare in front of Mark, he shot you a soft smile which made your heart pound like crazy.

"I'm doing this for you." He stated, slowly stripping away his shirt which teased the hell out of you.

"Less talking and more moving. I'm needy."

Mark hovered off of you and stood to his feet just to let his joggers fall to his ankles along with his boxers. Both of your breathing deepened when he hovered over you again and steadily opened your legs.

He's really going to do this.

He pressed his hard member at your entrance and slowly began to rub the tip against your folds.

"Please, don't tease!"

"If we're going to have sex, we should at least play a little, right?"

"Mark, just fuck me already."

"If you want me that bad then I'll grant your wishes, princess." He said, smugging as he gradually entered you. "Am I your first?"

"Second..."

"I don't wanna hurt you." He uttered, gazing into your eyes while his fingers glide up your thigh. "Let's take it slow."

"Forget being slow. Just-"

He didn't have to hear the rest before he slammed the rest of his member inside of you. You whimpered at his size as your body learns to adjust to him. His lips capture yours in attempt to distract you from the inceptive ache.

Unknowingly, you wrap your arms around his neck to pull him closer. Pleasure began to ooze through your veins. You claw into Mark's back, causing him to groan and attack your neck.