Chapter 3

•Kyouka's POV•  

I pressed the doorbell, I saw the door swing open. "Hey girls!" Mina smiled and waved, come on in!"

I looked around her house, "When did you have your apartment this pink?" Momo said while looking around in shock.

"Well... I over decorated a bit? I guess?" She laughed, "Well, we were waiting for you girls, we were a bit too excited... We came like one hour early."

"Hi, Yaoyorozu- I mean... Momo and Kyouka!" Ochaco waved at us as we walked into Mina's bedroom.

"Yes!" Toru clapped her hands together, "We can finally start to play!"

"Er... What are we playing exactly?" Momo asked as she sat down next to me.

"Spin. The. Bottle." Mina laughed like crazy,

"Wait- L-Like the k-kissing version?" I glanced at Momo for a moment.

"Yeah! But... Make out version..." Toru pointed out, "Whoever gets picked first has to make out on the bed!"

Tsu and Ochaco sighed, "We lost a bet... now we have to do this..." Her face turned red, as well as mine.

"Well, it's not that bad!" Momo said,

"Well, if you say that..." Mina giggled, "Then you are up first! Spin the bottle," She would pass the bottle to Momo,

She flicked it, it slowly spun to Tsu who was sitting next to me, it then it stopped.

"KYOUKA! YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER! GET ON THE BED!" Mina shouted as she shoved me to the bed,

~NSFW WARNING~

(Skip to next chapter if you do not want to read this)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-Wait, y-you guys are- gonna w-watch?" I chocked on my words,

"Yeah! That's the fun of this game!" Toru said,

"Kyouka, it's not going to be that bad~," Momo said as she took me by the hand, smiling.

•Third Person POV• 

(I'm sorry I'm really new to writing these kinds of stories.)

Momo threw Kyouka on the bed, Momo on top of her. Kyouka blushed a bright red as Momo moved in closer to her face.

"I-Is this o-ok?" Kyouka said as she looked down into Momo's breasts, it would be touching her.

"Is it ok if I can be a little dirty~?" Momo said as she moved her hand down Kyouka's back, with her other hand, she would brush Kyouka's hair, she would squirm underneath, "Relax... It would be all over soon," 

The girls would giggle in the background, "This is gonna be so good..." Toru and Mina said,

"W-Well... I-" Momo attacked Kyouka with her lips, Her lips are so warm... and soft like earlier... Kyouka thought, she closed her eyes as she bit Momo's bottom lip.

Kyouka would draw Momo closer to her, she would start to move downwards, kissing Kyouka's neck. She would start to twitch at the feeling of her doing it.

"You're really sensitive, aren't you?" Momo said as she pulled the blankets over them,

"Awwww... Pull it back down-" Mina said as she was stopped by Ochaco,

"It's fine... we can hear their noises instead."

"Ugh..." Kyouka moaned at Momo, she would slowly raise her shirt.

She would then grab Momo's hand before she could take it off, Kyouka would look at Momo, worriedly. "Please..." She mumbled, her face still bright red.

"...Fine," Momo would pull the shirt back down, "But still, I want to keep this up with-" As soon as she said that, Kyouka flipped her over with all her might, their heads would pop up from the covers.

Kyouka then dived in to kiss her lips, inserting her tongue into her mouth, Momo doing the same. Kyouka would brush Momo's bright black hair, her hand slowly moving to her core.

"What are you-" Momo groaned as Kyouka starting rubbing it.

"I know you like it," Kyouka smiled at Momo, diving into her lips for round 2. Momo and Kyouka would duck under the covers once more,

20 minutes passed by...

"Ok girls! That's enough rough play for now..." Toru said as she uncovered the bed sheets,

Momo and Kyouka would be seen naked, Kyouka would be resting her head on Momo's breasts. She would be in Momo's arms. Their clothes were on the side of the bed.

"Well... They were a little too rough, you wanna continue without them, ribbit?" Tsu said as she sat down on the bed next to the two.

"Yeah, let's just have a sleepover for tonight, got it?" Mina said,

"Sure, why not!" They all said as they exited the room.