Chapter 6-Part 1

Chastity

After getting something to eat, taking Austyn home to get her makeup bag, and finally getting back to my pent had me exhausted. Austyn and I was in my beauty room doing our faces.

I decided to keep it simple and natural with some gloss. My hair is the same as always. I looked down in my arms to see a smiling Maurice. He laughed when I started sticking my tongue out at him.

It's funny how Blake thinks Maur looks like him, when he doesn't. Of course he looks like him. I'm just really in denial. As the months go by he looks more and more like him. He seems to be picking up some of his ways already.

For instance, Maurice has to have me lightly scratch his scalp when he's sleepy and falling asleep. Blake is the same way because he had me doing it when we were just friends and now for the past two weeks.

"So I heard the Legends hosting this big ass party tonight at The Press on 11th ave." Aust said breaking me out of my stare at my son.

"Why you always trying to party around them for?"

She looked at me like I was dumb, "Are serious Chas? Like sis, for one they're NBA pla—"

"Who fucking cares!?" I said raising my voice a little trying not to wake up Maurice.

Austyn laughed, "Says the bitch that already has a baller!"

"What do you mean? The only man in my life is my son!"

"Oh okay sis. That explains the pile of t-shirts, basketball shorts, jeans, draws, and a pair of huge vans in your closet.. right?" Austyn looked away with a 'none of my business though' smirk.

I raised an eyebrow, "First of all why is your skinny ass in my closet? I'm like 3 to 4 sizes bigger than you."

"Oh wait bitch, our shoe size the same though. BOOP!" She said flicking my nose laughing.

I flicked her shit back and said, "You have some nerve Austyn..."

"No you have some nerve. Look like Blake making himself right at home. Pretty sure he been breaking that back ever since you told me about that— OMG!"

"What is it now Austyn?"

"Y'all been fucking for about two weeks now. And your ass haven't told me!? Gasp!"

"What makes you think I have to tell you that? My sex life is not public. Besides I'm about to quit.."

"Quit? What you mean? Nooo this is good, it means y'all about to be back together."

"That's the thing Aust... I'm not ready for all that again."

It was quiet for at least 3 minutes before she said, "Okay serious moment... What does your heart say Chastity?"

"Yes... No... Do it... Don't put yourself through it again!"

"No Chastity, that's your brain! Your heart baby, your heart."

I looked down at Maurice and saw Blake. I just shook my head and said, "Bitch can we get off this!? I thought you wanted to party, not play Oprah!"

She stood up and started twerking. I laughed boosting her up. Getting up to go lay Maurice in his crib, I got a text from his babysitter to buzz her up.

Once I laid him down. I sent a notification to the front desk to let her come up. Fixing my robe I went downstairs to let her in.

"Okay natural beat!" Karin said walking behind me in my beauty room.

We walked in to see Austyn fully dressed in her orange dress & gold heels.

"Austyn! Who man you stealing tonight!?" Karin said making her laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Whichever man that got six figures in his account. BOOP!" Aust said trying to flick my nose, but I blocked it this time.

They both walked out and I looked at my face one more time before putting on this skin tight olive long sleeve dress and my brown heels. I walked over to my big floor length mirror and got a picture for instagram later on.

I walked downstairs to see Austyn in the floor length mirror I have in the living room taking pictures. She looked over at me with a smirk and I gave one back getting in the mirror with her to take the picture.

Once she did we called Karin downstairs to take a picture of Aust and I together. Soon as we got our pictures, I tracked an Uber. We went down to the lobby and left.

Soon as we pulled up at The Press, I sighed. The line is down the fucking street.

Yeah this is going to be a long night.