Chapter 6-Part 2

Chastity

Austyn looked at me and said, "Oh bitch I hope you're not worried because we don't have to wait in this damn line!"

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "And why don't we!?"

"For one, do you know who you are? For two, do you know who I am? And for three, I got a little help from my friend..."

"Which is?"

Aust got out the car without answering me. This hoe! I got out too fixing my dress and she took my hand leading me to the door. As we were walking up to the door on the outside of the ropes, these girls were giving us 'who the fuck they think they are' looks. Then there were some who noticed me from Youtube and social media, I most definitely acknowledged them.

Soon as we got to the door Austyn spoke up, "Yes we're on the list. Austyn and Chastity."

The guard looked down at his paper and then moved aside to let us in. Wow. My bitch wasn't lying, swear she got the connect.

As we got deeper in the club it was packed as always. We decided to go to the bar first. This girl ordered us two shots of hennessy each. I just looked at her and she gave me a frowning face back. Ugh!

"You better be glad I'm ready to have a good time."

She laughed and we took both shots back to back. Then we both got a coke and henny to sip on. I don't know but I felt some eyes on me, so I started looking around.

When I looked up at the VIP section, of course that's who was staring at me. Blake. Then I looked beside him and guess who's on his fucking hip? Kameron! I mean not that I care, but I just want a smooth night.

I turned around to the bar so our stare at each other can break. Downing my coke and henny, it all just hit me at once. I felt chilled, good, and ready to do whatever.

Austyn put her hand on my back and said she was going to the bathroom. I nodded my head at her and she went. Ordering myself another shot of hennessy.

Once I took it and put the glass down, I felt someone really close behind me and they put their hands on the bar to close me in. They had me where I couldn't turn around. I looked down at the hands and noticed who they were.

"Don't you have something else better to do than to mess with me tonight?"

"Slow down on the shots, but you and Austyn come to VIP."

"Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He said in a deep voice with his lips touching my ear.

That gave me the chills. I finally made some room for me to turn around. He stepped back and looked me up and down licking his lips. My drunk ass like what I see too, but my 5% sober mind was like snap out of it.

"Damn Chas. Who told you to come out like this?"

"Like what Blake?" I said curious.

He walked back to me rubbing his thumb on my chin and putting his hand around my back, "You know like what, all beautiful and shit! Skin tight dress. Do you know what your ass look like right now?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah that thang popping, right?"

He slid his hand down some more on my ass and said, "She popping alright. Watch yourself out here, don't make me do something I'll regret!"

"Like?"

"Fucking a nigga up tonight!"

I laughed. Moving his hands off me and said, "Your girl waiting for you baby. Don't make me do something I'll regret." Pointing up to the VIP for him to turn around and see Kameron looking at him. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the restroom."

Walking past him, I rubbed my hand along his torso. Hearing him laugh as I walked off was funny. Making my way into the bathroom, there was no Austyn. I shook my head and looked in the mirror.

As I was applying some lipgloss to my lips, I hear some heels clicking on the floor coming through the door. Looking behind me in the mirror, I continued to apply my gloss.

Let the night begin...

...

She smirked at me and I smirked back still checking myself in the mirror.

"How rude of you not to speak when you walk in my presence." I turned around with my arms crossed, leaning against the counter.

"And you're supposed to bow down when a queen walks in." She said with a 'gotcha' look and walked to the mirror, applying her lipstick.

I turned my head to her. Looking at her with a smile, "You know what, you are a cute little girl."

"I am a grown woman."

Raising an eyebrow, "You're 18, right?"

"19. Look what are you getting at!?"

"Nothing at all. Just trying to figure out if you're such a grown woman then why would you follow me in the bathroom and not approach me like one and say what you really came in here for."

She turned to me with a straight face, "Look stay away from Blake tonight and there will be no problems, alright!"

I laughed. Still keeping my same position, "Aw. There you go being cute again, but I'm not taking your threat too well."

"It's not a threat Chastity. It's a PROMISE!"

I side eyed her and then turned to her closely, "Listen Kameron and listen to me good. Blake came to me and he always come to me without me saying or doing anything. Next time don't come near me with your childish shit. If that was your man, you wouldn't be in here so called checking me."

"Sis don't try it. He's not your man either, with your bitter ass!"

"Most definitely far from that, you are the bitter one SIS! You see this finger?" I said holding my pointer finger up, "This is the finger the father of my child and your man is wrapped around. Ha! Enjoy your night kid." I turned around from her and started walking to the door.

Soon as I reached the door she yelled, "YOU STILL A FAT BITCH!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. She looked scared, GOOD! I walked back over to her and said, "Say it again!"

"...."

"Kameron you want to know something... I've been wanting to beat your ass for a very long time now, but you're not even worth me messing up my dress for. I'll let Blake handle your stupid ass!" I turned around again.

"Fuck Blake, Fuck you, and fuck your ugly ass chi—" Before she could get it out, I turned around and hit her in her nose. She fell to the floor. Holding her now bloody, broken nose.

I bent down to her and said, "And again... Enjoy your night!"