7. Sweet Liar

I couldn't look away for what felt like an eternity.

His eyes came across as innocent, a complete polar opposite to the side smirk that curved over peachy soft lips. Silver hoop earrings dangled on each ear, his dark hair neatly tucked behind his ears under a black baseball cap.

 Silver hoop earrings dangled on each ear, his dark hair neatly tucked behind his ears under a black baseball cap

I chewed on my lip, eyes trailing over his smooth skin, neck, and a peep of collarbone showing under his gray long sleeve shirt. He was wearing ripped jeans that hugged his thighs in the right places just like the last time I saw him, and black lace up boots. 

'Breathe, just breathe. Why are you even nervous?'

"How did you find me?" I completely failed at trying to stay calm, considering how my question came out harsher than it intended to sound. But Jungkook remained unbothered, his smug face not faltering one bit.

"Well nice to see you again too," he replied lightly, leaning his arms against the display counter for a split second before I snapped at his arms with the rag.

Jungkook scoffed, tonguing the inside of his cheek for a moment. "Is this how you treat all of your customers? You know, if I was your manager I'd fire you in a heartbeat and-- Okay, geez! Calm down I'm just kidding!" He raised his hands in the air in surrender as I raised the rag up again ready to strike.

I deadpanned. "How did you find me?" I repeated, trying and failing to be patient and wait for his reply.

"Maybe I have mystical powers."

I snorted. "I don't think this is that kind of story."

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing." 

His smirk widened as he saw my own small smile break through to the surface, taking that as a sign that he's in the clear.

"Well honestly it's not that hard to find you with someone of my high status."