male!Inazuma x fem!reader

Bamse: I'm back! Yeah! Feels good honestly. Alrightio. First off, thanks everyone for 2k reads. Like holy pickles tysm :> Okay secondly this was kind of a request by Toshirolover so thanks for requesting, but it's not quite a lemon, sorry.. I just wasn't too comfortable with writing one, and the other lemon I did was rather uncomfortable to write as well. Anyway, feel free to request because usually I'm at a loss when it comes to oneshots.
Zoro: They're also sorry for the long title, Inazuma being OOC, and for being late.
Bamse: Yeah, but I thought it was kinda necessary, we don't know much about the character, and I kinda blanked on ideas, and I was gonna update on Thursday but I fell asleep typing. Anywho, to the story!

------

The smell of baking food wafting through the air taunts you, leading you towards the kitchen. Following your nose, you find yourself watching the cooks go about their business. You stood in the doorway with a hungry yet reluctant expression, knowing you'd be in trouble if you were to take food.

"(Y/N), wait until dinner," the head chef scolds, watching your hand subconsciously reach for the food.

You whine. "But I'm hungry!"

Another cook snorts. "You're always hungry. You and Sabo, always having the biggest appetite."

"Yeah, yeah," you dismiss, eyes still watching the food being prepared. Seeing you're unwanted in the area, you huff and exit the kitchen. You pull out a chair at one of the tables and prop your head up with your palm, watching people enter, dinnertime approaching quickly.

A familiar face find his way to your lonely table. Sabo sits next to you, watching your hunger in amusement.

"It's not funny," you complain, stomach rumbling loudly.

Sabo chuckles. "It's hilarious, actually."

You open your mouth to make a remark, though as you do Sabo's own stomach demands for food, leaving you to laugh at his embarrassed face. A couple minutes pass before the chefs bring mass amounts of food to your table.

"Great, the two gluttons at the same table. Try not to break any plates." You barely hear the words as you snatch the dishes away, shoving the food into your mouth. Plates and bowls stack higher and higher as you and the blonde dig in. At long last, the chefs cut off the two of your food supply and laugh as you look at them, pouting.

With nothing else to do at the time, you and the blonde converse, the sounds of utensils clinking and chatter in the background. As night approaches faster, you and Sabo part ways.

Walking alone down the hall, the only sound heard is your own light footsteps against the floor, though barely audible. You open your door, small whines emitted from the hinges, and a low clicking sound as you close it.

Confused as to why your restroom light was on, you go to investigate, crossing paths with a familiar dual haired figure, stepping out. Inazuma's hair was down, and he had a towel in hand as he dries the locks.

"(Y/N)," he greets, as if they were meeting at some cafe.

"Inazuma? Is your shower broken or something?"

Your lover nods. "Sorry, yeah it is."

You shake your head dismissively. "It's fine. Don't worry. Though a little warning would be nice next time," you giggle, approaching him to plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

He ruffles your hair in response, his brown eyes gazing at your smaller form. A small yawn escapes his lips as he looks for his shirt.

Yawning contagious, you let out a long one yourself. "I'm tired," you announce sleepily, falling onto your bed face first, arms crossed as a pillow for your head. Comfort drifts through your body as you grow only wearier. You shift so you lay on your side, a more comfortable position.

You hear Inazuma pad over to your bed and feel a dip in the bed behind you. His arms wrap around you, securely, pressing your body close to his. Usually, he's not very cuddly or affectionate.

He speaks before you ask, as if reading your mind. "Don't spend so much time with Sabo," he hums into your neck, lightly kissing and sucking it. You'd never witnessed the jealous side of Inazuma, so you push a little further.

"Oh? Why not- Sabo's great company. Sweet, caring, funny, smart," you list, a smirk on your lips.

He bites down, and you let out a hushed squeak, forcing yourself to keep your voice down. "Is that so? Then perhaps you may as well just be his?" he whispers smoothly, yet harshness evident in his tone.

Your mischievous smirk growing, you reply teasingly once again, recovering from the sudden pain. "Perhaps so."

He readjusts your positions, flipping you on your back as he hovers over your smaller body. He leans down, leaving marks in places you couldn't cover up. "Then let me teach you who you belong to."