Chapter 5: Spanish

"Hi."

I smiled staring at those beautiful amber eyes. "Ace." I whispered.

"That's me." He looked at me from toe to head, to finally meet my eyes. He fighted a smile and looked away. "Were you going in?" He asked gesturing to the bathroom with his head.

I shook my head eagerly. I didn't know why I did it, but I suddenly didn't want to part with him. I forgot why I even wanted to come to the bathroom in the first place.

"You know, I saw you today." He said biting the corner of his mouth. I noticed he used to do that a lot.

"You did?" I chuckled. "Who is the stalker now?" I asked cocking my head with amusement and leaning on the wall of the hallway.

"Guilty." He said putting a hand on his chest and bowing. "You were with some dude. I was gonna say hi, but I didn't want to interrupt."

I furrowed my brow in confusion. I talked with lots of guys during the day. It could really be anyone. He seemed to notice my confusion and continued.

"Tall. Black hair. Built up. You seemed very... close." He said emphasizing the last word.

"Zach." I mumbled.

From all the boys in the world he had to see me with him. He could have even seen the moment when he started kissing my neck and I was in trance.

"Is he-" He paused and cleared his throat. "-Is he your boyfriend?" He stared at me, his eyes searching for mine.

"What? No!" I yelled.

"Whoa, okay." He said half smiling and raising his hands.

"I don't have a boyfriend... or any kind of relationship. That's... not my thing."

He nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. His lips in a thin line.

"Besides, do you think I'm the kind of person who would cheat on her boyfriend?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"I don't know." He said putting a hand on the wall, right next to my head. "I don't know you."

And he was right, he didn't know me. We just hooked up once and talked twice.

He was staring at me with those intense golden eyes. I was melting inside. I swallowed hard. He was so close. I was starting to get really turned on. The alcohol running through my veins.

He came even closer and grabbed a lock of my hair with his free hand and began playing with it. "You know," he started slowly, "there is something I'm dying to know."

"What is it?" I asked curiously, keeping my gaze on his eyes.

"The other day on the car, you were going to say something before your friend called you."

I remembered exactly what he was referring to, but I wanted to tease him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Can you refresh my memory?" I asked licking my bottom lip and putting a hand on his chest.

The hand that was playing with my hair suddenly dropped off as he bit his lips, his eyes never leaving mine.

"You said you came to the game because you wanted to know if what they said was true." He said lowly.

"Hm. Now I remember..." I said teasingly.

"So?" He asked impatiently, his voice becoming a whisper making me whisper too. "What do they say?"

"Oh." I said faking surprise. "They just say you look incredibly hot wearing shorts." I said shrugging a shoulder. He quickly came closer, our lips inches away. I felt heat coming from my stomach, and I bit my bottom lip. My heart started to beat faster. The sexual tension palpable.