Ch 15 - Intrigued

Just Collins 😄

-------------------------------

ZED'S POV

"Would you like to take a shower?"

She nodded and rushed towards the bathroom like a hurricane.

I grinned looking at the bed.

Wow, she sure looks hot while moaning. My "thing" feels active down there.

I remember her facial expression while I asked her a while ago.

Her face is redder than a tomato. it was just so epic. I chuckled.

Her scent lingers in the thin air.

I sniffed once again..

Goodness!

The scent of her orgasm filled the air.

Zac went nuts as he keeps on pacing back and forth.

------------------------------------------

"What is there to talk about, Zed?"

I look straight in her eyes. I don't know if I should really ask her about the scars. But I think I deserve to know.
I'm her mate after all. Zac snorted.

'As if you deserve the title.'

I internally glared at him. I focused my attention to the fresh looking lady in front of me. "Pink, I need you to answer me. Where did you get those scars? Don't ask how I found out."

Her face became stoic. "Did you happen to touch me inappropriately?"

My eyes went wide. "Of course not! Goodness, what makes you think I'd do that?"

She held my gaze. "I don't know what to expect anymore. To answer your question, well you even offered me to be your kept mate so why the hell won't I think bile things like that?"

My eyes narrowed into slits. "Well, it's good to know that you think lowly of me. Now please answer my question. Where did you get those?"

"IF that's why we're having this chat, then there's nothing to talk about."

I glared at her. "Just answer me."

"You don't have to know that phase of my life. It doesn't concern you."

"Of course it is! Now be a good girl and answer me."

"I said no." she growled.

I growled back at her. "You listen carefully to me, Collins. I need to know who did it. I'll make them fucking pay, you hear me?! I. Will. Make. Them. Pay!"

She moved towards me slowly without breaking our eye contact. It's as if she's assessing how serious I am with my words this instant.
"If I tell you, will you do something about it? Will you promise to give me vengeance? Will you help me without judging me? Cause if you can't, don't and won't, I highly suggest you leave it alone. Because they are people close to you, Zed. People you never expected to do such. If ever you are willing to take the risks and promise me what I need you to promise me, then you'll know the names. Think of it. For Now, give me my peace of mind." She stormed out the room after giving me a deadly look.

She left me there dumb founded. Close to me? I shook my head, I'm sure it is not my family. I just stood there intrigued.