Kentucky Fried Coochie

"GLUBGLUBGLUBGLUB" Ally choked as she was using Lauren as a footrest and swallowing Ty's dick behind the KFC counter as the chicken that she was supposed to be making began to burn faster than Ed Sheeran playing Pokémon Go in the sun. Normani picked up a bottle of cold KFC oil and poured it on her naked titties as she slid on her nipples across the KFC kitchen. Then she got bored so she ate expired KFC mac and cheese off Lauren's ass.

Selena Gomez was having a diarrhea session in the KFC bathroom on Cardi B's face because she was practicing too much witchcraft to make her music actually sell. However not even Satan could do that so Selena just got a stroke and died.

"ALEXA PLAY INSIDE OUT!" Lauren yelled at Alexa but Normani's homeless ass put it in the deep fryer cause she thought it was chicken. Then Alexa exploded and KFC's kitchen caught on fire cause Camila didn't give a fuck cause she stay fucking herself with an iPhone X and it short circuited and exploded in her pussy.

"This camera quality!" Camila screamed as she squirted all in the phone's speakers.

"Lmao, we should go or something." Dinah said as she threw on her clothes from Shein, jumped out the drive through window and into her dusty Honda Civic. She crashed it though, because she can't read or fucking drive.

5SOS pulled up to the drive through and Camila immediately jumped and ran to Luke, cause she likes pasty white dick.

"I make 2 dollars a week, can I suck your dick for 20 dollars?" Camila begged as she tied her hair up with a Camren bracelet.

"Fuck yeah, you nasty Brazillian!!" Luke pulled down his pants and violently put his dick in Camila's eyeballs.

Camila saw their future together when he busted in her eye socket.

Calum poured gasoline on Dinah's burning Civic. Dinah crawled out through the window like the vile beast she is and hit Calum with a crowbar. Then , she stole his Jeep and drove to Texas to pull her McDonald's shift, but she almost crashed the car for the second time because Ronaldo was rawing Messi from behind in the trunk.

Messi handed over a box of chicken and Dinah carried it straight to PETA headquarters where she was shot on sight, because Donald Trump (known racist) mistook her for a black woman. Dinah was rushed to the shittiest hospital in the state in a wheelbarrow. Trump went home to make out with his hot lover, Bernie Sanders.