•Uno•

« Vivian's POV »

"Hey did you get the shampoo and conditioner?" Jessie asked Sofia.

"Yes, now lets go!" Said Sofia, "we're wasting time on an amazing, unforgettable adventure!"

Sofia pushed Jessie in front of her only to smack her ass. Jessie glared at Sofia and walked out. Sofia followed Jessie.

Jasmin watched Sofia and Jessie walk out, she grabbed more snacks and payed.

I saw Jasmin sneaking more snacks and I also saw Sofia and Jessie doing whatever they were doing.

I cannot believe I'm actually going to Mexico with these psychos.

"C'mon we should go now or else you won't get to say bye to the love of your life!" Nayeli told me smacking me in the back of my head teasingly.

"Let's go." I smile.

We pay for our extra stuff and hop in my new, black Jeep.

When I get in my Jeep Nayeli, Sofia and Jasmin are laughing. Meanwhile Jessie is just giggling.

"What's so funny? " I asked confused why they are laughing.

Actually I'm NOT confused about their laughter, they laugh at literally everything and everyone.

"You're about to drive but you left the keys in the shopping cart!" Sofia then said laughing loudly. I took a look at the cart outside my window to find my keys on the cart.

"Crap!" I shout getting off my Jeep to grab my keys.

~•Timeskip•~

I dropped off the girls' in their own houses so they can say their goodbyes to their families.

I arrive at my house.

I walk inside to go find my mom and sister.

"Be careful, mija." My mom says giving me a hug.

"Gracias, Mama." I say hugging her back.

I then turn to my sister Natalia to hug her.

Then she suddenly drags me by my wrist to her room.

"What was that for?" I ask confused.

"Here." She says hanging me a plastic bag. I put my hand in it to see what's inside.

When I take my hand out to find out I'm holding a box of condoms.

Seriously?!

"What the fuck?" I say loudly.

"Shh... if you don't want mom to think of you as a slut." She says smirking.

"Me? Slut? Really?" Why is she like this?

"Trust me you'll want to have 'fun'," she says winking.

"Trust me, I won't have that kind of 'fun',"I say annoyed.

"Ok but just take them and make balloons then," she laughs.