Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Nick's POV

Finally we are going back to Mumbai. Though it was awesome to spend time on such heavenly Iceland of Lakshadweep, still I miss my home now and I also miss my lovely mom. She must be waiting for us.

Piyali was looking pale and weak since I fell sick and I know she totally forgot to take care of her own. In our journey, I bought various fruits for us until we reach home and have our proper healthy meal I want both of us to be safe and fit.

Piyali was deep in sleep, her head dangling loosely on my shoulder, her hairs kissing her forehead and cheeks. I laughed and teased Piyali when my mom described the whole incident of how she got frantic when I had fever that almost scared the hell out of my mom. Piyali's cheeks went red with embarrassment.

*****

"Ohh my babies are back." My mom chirped and hugged both of us.

"How are you mom?" I asked kissing on her cheek. Piyali touched mom's feet and mom blessed her.

"I am perfectly fine Nick. You two must be tired, go and rest for a while. Dinner is ready, call me once you will get fresh ok." Mom said, we nodded and went to our room.

"Umm, this onion pakoda and shahi pulao is so tasty." I complimented.

"Thanks Nick, I know you missed my food." Mom said with a chuckle. "Yea, really." I agreed.

"Oh my goodness, you brought all these gifts for me...I am flattered." My mom beamed happily as Piyali and I gave her things we brought for her.

"But I am waiting for very special gift from both of you." Mom winked at us playfully; Piyali smiled at her and glanced back me with a look 'what- gift- she- is- talking- about?"

'Ufff...My Innocent Wife' 

to be continued....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘