Ghost Princess ~ Eleven

"What is it that you want now?" Selena asked the dirty-blond haired Crown Prince.

"What is it that I want?!" Prince Richard screamed, "You were supposed to start the Selene Moon Festival's opening about thirty minutes ago and you are asking me what I want now?!"

Selena twitched slightly and stared at the screaming and ranting Crown Prince who is also her older brother. After a few moments of Crown Prince Richard screaming and ranting about how Selena's supposed to be responsible and how her Crown Princess title's going to be taken away if she doesn't do what she needs to do, Selena finally spoke up.

"Are you finish now?" Selena crossed her arms and tapped her right foot. Prince Richard wanted to scream more if it wasn't for Selena continuing.

"Sir Leonard was in charge of starting the festival because I am currently busy with some important guests right now and Father doesn't want me to anger the important guests." Selena said.

"What important guests?! Father didn't even told me we have important guests! Are you lying?!" Again, Prince Richard screamed.

One day, Selena will die from all the loud noise that her older brother's creating. What happened to that cold person from the start of their first meeting?

Probably dead...or something..the readers will never know.

Anyways, the Queen of Quartet Kingdom silently popped her head beside Selena's face and smiled at the Crown Prince. Quin twitched at the back and sighed as she already knew that the Queen's personality is kinda like a child on sugar high. Or rush..whatever you prefer to say it.

"No, I am not lying and this is one of the most important guests. Queen Coral of Quartet Kingdom. She's here for the Selene Moon Festival." Selena smirked slightly. She loves making a fool out of someone she dislike.

"The festival has already started?" Coral asked as she put on her robe that represents her kingdom. Her children had already went to explore around the different kinds of stalls and festivities around the kingdom of Inferno with Quin. Only Selena remained.

"I guess so.." Selena muttered and started walking with the Queen to where the carriage are. The two royals sat and chatted for a while before they had reached their designated location.

"Aah what pretty lanterns!" Coral squealed as soon as she saw a stall that sells different kinds of lanterns that shows or symbolises the Moon for the Festival.

Selena just stood silently behind the Queen and she stood on guard just in case if anyone tries to attack the purple haired Queen. During the Selene Moon Festival, people, merchants and even royals from different countries and kingdoms visit the festival in a way to find allies and maybe use it as a way to easily kill people because of how many people there are attending the festival.

Of course there are still Infernian guards on watch but not that many as the festival is a day-off and a day where people can enjoy for a short period of time. But at least they can make more memories with their family and friends.

"Well if it isn't the Crown Princess of Inferno Kingdom...and a...random pretty stranger."

Selena rose one of her eyebrows at the intruder and analysed them. From what she remembered, this must be one of her younger female siblings. Specifically, Firia, the third daughter of Keniopa who's one of the King's not very favoured concubine.

"Firia...pleasure to see you enjoying yourself tonight." Selena gave a court nod to her sibling while Queen Coral was busy staring at Firia and secretly judging her.