kim jiwon - "we got married ep 1 & 2" ✰

(bold is when anyone is speaking in chinese and italics is when anyone is speaking english)

-

you sat down in a room waiting for the ikon members to arrive. currently, you were shooting 'we got married' and let's just say you weren't very pleased when you first heard.

you had tried to protest as much as you could but your other group members insisted since joy had already gone through it.

"it isn't that bad." joy said as she rubbed your back, "sungjae and i turned out to be really great friends. even if you don't end up with jiwon i'm pretty sure he is a really sweet man."

you blushed furiously, "you know the camera caught you saying all that."

irene and seulgi snickered, "it's okay everyone already knows that joy really likes sungjae."

joy slapped seulgi's arm lightly, "i do not."

wendy laughed when joy had slapped seulgi's arm. you turned your attention to yeri, "yeri why are you so quiet?"

yeri deadpanned, "who do you think is next out of the red velvet members?"

"for what?" irene asked.

"this show. first joy unnie and now (y/n)." yeri said

you smiled, "maybe it's you next."

yeri scoffed in disbelief, "did you just disrespect your elder? you're supposed to be calling me unnie."

you nodded and started to say something as soon as you heard a loud ruckus.

irene whispered over to you, "i think the ikon members are here now."

you fiddled with your fingers shyly, "i'm scared of meeting them."

sure enough it was them. first their leader, hanbin, burst through the door with an adorable smile. then piled into the room the others. your heart stopped when jiwon entered the room, his cute smile lite up the room.

all of your members bowed to the ikon members except you.

"(y/n)-ah?" irene called out

"a-ah." you said as you scrambled to get up and now, "sorry about that i'm just a little nervous."

donghyuk smiled, "it's okay we all are."

-

two weeks after meeting the members you started filming the second episode. if you were being honest, this show was more stressful than being an idol.

you were often awkward around other boys other than your brother, wong yukhei and his group members.

one of the staff members had informed you that you two would be going to an amusement park. you just smiled and nodded, unlike your brother your korean and understanding of korean was good.

you sighed and walked over to jiwon, "what time are we going to the amusement park?"

jiwon glanced at you quickly and then back at the floor, "in about 30 minutes."