20

"Today we are on the red carpet with one of the most influential and international models in the world. She has spunk, she's cute and she's got moxy!"

Y/n rolled her eyes at the camera woman with a smile on her face. She waves gleefully before bowing at the camera. "Hello, I am y/n of the agency SM entertainment."

The camera man and interviewer kept y/n busy for awhile before she was called out by a fan.

"Please sign my poster!"
"Call me! I love you!"
"She's perfect in every way!"

That last line had gotten y/n's attention and she shakes her head coming over.

She motices the hearing aids in the fans ears and she smiles softly. Before using her hands to turn down the dials knowing all of the screaming would hurt their ears even more.

She then uses her hands to communicate with them not knowing the camera was still on her along with others.

'Im not scolding you or anything, but please be careful of your ears, they are precious things that should be valued forever along with the other senses.' She puts her hands down turning the dial up just a little bit before whispering in the girls direction.

"Im not perfect, im perfectly imperfect"

Y/n goes into the building where the fashion show would be hosted and she goes back stage.

The american models all turn towards her and they wave before getting back to their things.

"You girls habe 10 minutes to get things together!" The fashion fesigner says and y/n nods getting into the dressing room.

..........

"Yes, I'm handsome your handsome, worlswide handsome" Jin throws a flying kiss in the direction of the camera as he held a microphone with his name on it.

Hoseok was next to him giving him a disturbed look before clearing his throat.

"I know he didnt juat do that, but whatever"hoseok says and he introduces himself.

"Im your sunshine, your hope, your one and only J-hope" He smiles at the camera and jin rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, today is the anniversary of this fine designers marriage, and to. Thank his wife, he has thrown together the most magnificent clothes to make a beautiful show dedicated to her. Outfits will be inspired by the seasons, so enjoy"

They both bow before going off to sit in the crowd of V.I.P's .

The lights dim and the first song plays and its a christmas song.

'i dont want alot for Christmas, there is just one thing i need'

The models began to walk out about 4 at a time 2 boys and 2 girls hand in hand to give that romantic vibe.

Y/n came out alone though when it was her turn and she hekd a microphone in hand giving the crowd a twirl.

Hoseok looks over at jin who grips his arm rest. Hoseok shakes his head. "You were the one that cheated so dont go feeling all like bullcrap because she's beautiful more now then she was back then, and i meant beautiful as in the inside and outside"

Hoseok turns his attention back to y/n who smiles looking at the crowd giving them a moment to quiet down.

"Everyone told me, winter is the season where love happens, but what they didn't tell me was that it would be filled with my angel i call my wife, every moment i spent with you made me fall deeper in love with you"

Y/n walks off the stage and she goes back stage again as the show continued.

......hours later......

Y/n now stood with the married couple reading the lines she was given just moments ago.

"As your husband I am sometimes busy and cannot make the time for you, I sometimes made you cry and im sorry for thay. But im not sorry for the 24 years we have spent together as husband and wife, thank you for my children and thank you for existing."

The crowd clapped as the couple gave each other kisses. The crowd gkes crazy loving the whole concept of the show.

Y/n steps off of stage and goes to the sidelines where there aren't many people. She sits down talking off her heels.

She raises her head to see her boyfriend standing infront of her.

"Min-sik? Have you been here this whole time?" Y/n asks her boyfriend.

He nods holding a handful of flowers in hand passing them on to y/n who smiled graciously.

Standing up she feels min-sik wrap his arm around her waist as they walked out of the venue.

Hoseok runs out with a letter for her handing it to her.
"He says read it when you have time, Oh and Sik-K, i am such a huge fan" Hoseok runs back inside looks a little fangirl that had received a chocolate from her favorite idol.

Min-sik shrugs looking at y/n who crumbles the note in her hand throwing it in the nearest trash Bin.

"What did it say?" He asks curiously as they walked off.

"He apologised for the way he treated me 3 years ago, but it doesn't matter now. I'm with you" y/n gives min-sik a kiss unaware of the man that was watching from a distance with a tear in his eyes.

"I guess it really is too late huh.."

....... Book End.......

I love the song at the top. Its such a good one and a good meme💀

Also i have something to say.

"KeKe, do you love Me"
#inmyfeelingschallenge