3. Crystal [REWRITTEN]

-- Essi but with silver gray eyes for better imagery--

"So, as all of you heard, the next protagonist will be coming in about three days." Downing the two cups of espresso with the vigor of a 15th-century Mongolian man, Aidyn felt more like his quirky, little self.

Everyone sat begrudgingly, not wanting to miss a single detail about their next paycheck, yet still mad about the lost vacation time.

"As per standard procedure, this magical packet has all of the information and what your role is." Aidyn ran a hand through his hair, irritated. "The plot is so incredibly messy that it's impossible to track. I swear it's like reading a historical document from a DBQ. Not to mention, every bit of this script is cliche. I swear this author should just not write books."

"Don't say that, Aidyn," Lumi, mother to us all, berated in a calming tone. "They might be a new author who's still trying to perfect their craft."

"Yada yada." He waved off Lumi's reasonable deduction. "Because of my kind nature, I'll do a quick summary of this damn 20-page essay..."

Oh boy, here we go.

Crystal Luna was just your average girl. She was born from an ordinary family and goes to an ordinary school. She doesn't stand out from the student population and can be easily mistaken for anyone. She has straight brown hair that is always put up into a messy bun. She is neither smart nor dumb; tall nor short; fat nor skinny. Just average.

However, Crystal had a secret.

Behind her thick-rimmed glasses, hid a pair of shining, silvery eyeswhich look exactly like diamonds. Hence, her name. Her mother forbade her from ever showing the public her stunning eyes due to mysterious circumstances and a tragic backstory.

Come sophomore year and no one has ever seen these elusive orbs until she ran into a certain boy. The said boy was the most popular guy in school; everyone loved him and he knew it. Normally a guy like him would never notice a girl like Crystal. But with one look at her stunning eyes, something stirred within his six-pack. He had never seen such gorgeous eyes. They shone like diamonds in the—

"NEXT!" Came N's irritated words.

Her eyes were like the light to his darkness. Despite her plain exterior, those silver orbs stood out like a hummingbird in a sea of crows. When she smiled at him with those diamond-like eyes, he melted. Who was this mysterious girl—

"SKIP! Does this guy have an eye fetish or something?"

Shaken by the encounter with the most popular boy in the school, Crystal shakily stepped into her class, only to be met with a...

class consisting of only males?!

Because of her clumsy, yet cute nature, Crystal's glasses fell onto the ground. Her alluring eyes were suddenly revealed to a group of attractive strangers! Everyone stared at this intriguing girl, wondering who she was.