A Note From Winnie

A/N:

Hey everyone! I'm really terribly sorry that I've been MIA for a long while now. Life got really crazy with family drama and sickness and then my computer crashed and I lost all of my stories AND my detailed list of requests... well, now my computer is back up and running but Wattpad is having a little bit of a struggle with letting me update this story since the content of it is so large! I think what I'm going to have to do is try and maybe start a book two when I get some more time here in a few months. I know so many of you have requested, and I'm still getting requests now, and I appreciate all of the enthusiastic support! I am going to try to get my ducks back in their rows so that I can keep creating content for you amazing people. I miss interacting with you all so very much, and I hope my life settles out a little bit here so I can go back to posting more often!

In the meantime, while I'm desperately trying to compile a list of requests from before and thinking about starting a new book, I'm going to officially take a short break where I can get out of my writer's block and hopefully find more time to produce quality content for all of you amazing people!

Again, thank you all for being such amazing readers. I do very much plan on making another book very soon. I will add another chapter here announcing it when I'm ready, so don't forget about me just yet! And for those of you that have requested thank you for your patience... Your ideas have been nothing short of amazing!

Thank you endlessly! Love you all.

Winnie