Chapter 2

(3rd Person)

(Y/N): No.

Ravel instantly blinked in surprise while losing her composure, (Y/N) continued to sit on the sofa seat next to Asia, although his composure seemed calm, his face could easily show how annoyed he became from the Phenex's so-called demand.

Ravel: W-what!? But! You must! It's...

(Y/N): Before you say anything about a code of honour or something like that, forget it, I'm not going to waste my time looking after countless devil girls who have all pissed me off in their own way, the biggest reason being you guys worked for the prick who killed almost all my friends years ago. How's it fair to push something like that onto me? You should know by now that I absolutely despise devils, and you all despise me for killing your turkey of a master. Best case scenario: I murder you all in your sleep.

Everyone went silent at that, not even Sirzechs dared to put forth his opinion at the current tense situation, then, without another word: (Y/N) grabbed the bag by the side of the sofa and stood up heading for the door.

(Y/N): Better catch up you too, I don't want to be late and since Kalawarner knows us on a personal level, she'll know just how to punish us.

Ravel: W-wait!

But (Y/N) had already slammed the front door shut without even glancing the blonde-haired devil's way. As soon as he left... Ravel Phenex collapsed to her knees, hyperventilating from the amount of panic and sorrow building up inside her.

Sirzechs: Ravel?

Ravel: He, he doesn't understand, that jerk!

Rias: What doesn't he understand?

Ravel: There... there can be no one else, he has to be the king of the peerage. Only (Y/N)...

Everyone saw that there was a story to be told behind Ravel's demands. Sirzechs allowed Rias and Asia to leave for school and he stayed behind willing to hear about the Phenex's troubles... and the problems of Riser's evil deed being revealed to the whole world.

(Timeskip)

The class was nothing to worry about: no new lessons, no interesting students signing up to be a part of the school. It was just a normal day at school... Well apart from when Issei suddenly bolted out of the classroom clutching his arm. Most of the females and some males just rolled their eyes thinking the obvious solution, but someone with a supernatural sense like (Y/N) knew it was his dragon arm acting up.

(Y/N): Tch, he must feel like an absolute idiot: he sacrificed his arm to Ddraig so he could gain control of the balance breaker of the boosted gear, however since (Y/N) killed Riser before he could arrive, making his deal with his gear worthless... for that incident, what he doesn't realise is by having the arm of a dragon now he can become stronger than before.

And with that final thought, school was finally over, (Y/N) stood up with his bag swung over his shoulder, he gave a nod of farewell to Kalawarner then waited patiently outside for Asia. She only took about thirty seconds making him smile warmly at her when she appeared, Asia instantly returned it despite (Y/N)'s attitude from this morning. She knew that even though (Y/N) wasn't the best of people personality wise, he was someone who cares deeply for everyone he cared about, it was just hard for him to show it.

The two made their way to the location that (Y/N) was talked into going to, a place worse than hell, but perhaps not the worse place to go yet... Issei's house. When they arrived they were greeted by Issei himself, explaining that his mother was home and he didn't want her being involved with the supernatural, currently (Y/N) was sitting next to Asia while the rest of ORC were sitting around him.