1

When you arrived at you apartment door you heard someone singing and opened the door.
You saw Jungkook singing We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth.

You tapped his shoulder which made him jump.

"Y/N, your back" He then stood up and gave me a hug, of course i had to hug him back.

"Sorry it took so long, the bus was late."

"It's fine, no worries, i was just um..."

"Singing?"

"Uh, yeah that" he got embarrassed.

I laughed and went to the bathroom to get ready for my date with Jungkook. (YOU ARE NOT DATING, i'm just saying that cause i don't know what else to name it)

You wore something to impress Jungkook:

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook wearing a tuxedo and black jeans with holes in them with a light pink tie that matched my top

Jungkook heard me come downstairs and looked at me.

"Y/N..." he then said, amazed.

"You look very beautiful"

"Thanks, you look very handsome"
Which made him blush very hard.

"Shall we go?" He said while hiding his bright red face.

We then left the apartment and drove to a restaurant: Seoul Restaurant.
We then sat down at a table and waited for our waiter.

Once he came he asked us: "So, what can i give the lovely couple?"

"Sorry but we- then i got cut off my Jungkook.

"Yes, i would like to order some kimchi and some samgyeopsal" he said.

"And what would you like miss?" The waiter asked.

"I would like some japchae"

"Coming right up, and also would you like something to drink?"

Again, i got cut off by Jungkook, "we would like some water" the waiter nodded and left.

"Jungkook, stop cutting me off like that."

"Sorry, but did you know that couples get their first and second meals for free?!"

I couldn't stay mad at him, i just can't. His face was too adorable to stay mad at.
Few minutes pass by and the waiter came back with our food.

When we were done eating i asked the waiter for the paycheck and it wasn't that much since i heard that the first two meals were free. So that's why i decided to pay.

"Y/N, i'm going to pay, i ate the most food"

He then payed for the food. I felt bad that he had to pay but he said that it was okay.
He asked me if he wanted to go and visit his friends today since he had a concert and he gave me a ticket.