chapter 13

Yuki's felt a deep pain in his heart when he saw his mate cry. Just when he was about to reach out for him, he was questioned by his mate.

He became silent because he didn't know what answer he should give. But in truth he cannot be blamed.

He got no experience with human emotions. He had no one to teach him what is right and what is wrong when he was young. His childhood days were really lonely. Back then everyone feared him and no one was willing to talk to him so what he lacked most was communication. For more than ten years he never talked with anyone. 

At first faced with a life full of loneliness he felt it hard to live on. Every day felt like hell. At one point he even considered of killing himself but the thought of his mate living somewhere waiting for him gave him strength. The mate whom he had yet to meet at that time had been the only light in his memory filled with darkness.

When he finally found his mate his only thought was to make him his. He never considered any other thing like knowing his mate. No matter good or bad he was ready to accept anything about his mate. 

He didn't know the normal human ways of expressing things so from the start he said what he really felt.

Even when he confessed to his mate it came from his heart. He didn't feel it was too soon to confess. From his point of view he loved his mate even before knowing him so it is only natural to love him at present.

 But when he saw his mate's disappointed look his heart broke and he became axious. He know he did something wrong. He just didn't know what. He can only think...

Maybe I should have asked my mate's name,age,likes and dislikes before confessing to him.

When Yuki was thinking about all these things he heard Kiyoshi's following words.

Will You still love me if I am just a soul inside your mate's body.

Yuki blanked out after hearing this. Looking at his mate's serious face staring at him, for the first time Yuki became worried for his mate.

My mate seem to be foolish. In the future I must take a good care of him.

If Kiyoshi, who had IQ level of 170 for 200 were to know Yuki's thought he would definitely vomit blood.

Kiyoshi who mistaken Yuki's worried look as surprised look said angrily "What, are you now regretting confessing to a wrong person or perhaps do you want to get revenge for your mate by killing me who occupies his body".

Kiyoshi who was busy being angry at Yuki totally forgot about his initial fear of Yuki and he also forgot about his plan of hugging golden thigh. All he thought about now was venting his anger. Its a wonder if he would regret what he said if he were to remember.

Seeing that his mate was throwing tantrum Yuki curved his lips upward. He know he had to say something to clarify things but his mate was very cute when he was angry so he was a little unwilling.

He placed his hand on his mate's head and caressed his hair. His mate's hair so soft. He really liked the feeling of petting his mate. But too bad his hands were smacked away by his mate.

Yuki sighed and said: You are my mate.

Kiyoshi: Don't you hear what I said. I am just a soul who is-....

Yuki cut off his sentence and said "Mate bond depends on soul not on body"

Kiyoshi who was planning on continuing the sentence stopped and his mind became blank. He stood there like a statue. His mind was processing what Yuki said. Then he felt like smacking himself. 

How did I forget........

How could I forget....

How....... can I forget such an important thing (⊙_⊙')

How can I forget mate bond can also be called as soul bond

Did my IQ level became low after I transmigrated.(T_T)

Wait doesn't that mean I am really his mate

 Yuki looked at his mate who stood still and took him into his arms. Kiyoshi came out of his shock when he felt Yuki's hand around him. He looked up to see Yuki looking back at him with a serious look and then...

Yuki: What's your name?

Kiyoshi: .....

Did you only now felt the need to know my name QAQ