Chapter 10

Crystal's POV

Crystal's POV

On the Bus

"I'm Crystal." I said.

"Dean." He said with a thick accent taking off his hood.

Oh my gods.

The man was gorgeous.

That was the only way to describe this man.

Dean, had dark hair and five o'clock shadow. He looked to be about 18 and looked like he had been in the sun a lot.

I mean I LOVE dark hair to begin with, but what drew me in were his eyes.

His golden eyes.

I noticed I was checking him out, but he was going the same to me

I noticed I was checking him out, but he was going the same to me. I blushed hard.

He seemed to have noticed because he blushed too.

"Sorry." He said smiling, "I just have never seen anyone as beautiful as you."

If it was even possible I blushed even more.

"T-thank you." I said. "You don't sound like your from around here."

"You would be correct. I'm from Egypt. What about you?"

"Long Island, New York." I said smiling. "So where are you headed?"

"Denver, Colorado to Oregon. I have business to attent to there with an old friend."

"Really? So are me and my friends." I said somewhat surprised. "We're going to Oregon to talk to my friends dad."

"Your friends are the two beside you? The ones holding the- is that a tiger cub?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah... its a long story." I said looking at my sleeping best friends with their tiger cub.

"I've got time beautiful."

"Yeah?"

"I've got forever."

"I'll tell you, if you tell me about your eyes."

He looked at me smirking before he came so close to my face I could feel his breath on my face.

"That's one secret I won't tell. But I can tell you this... I always get what I want. And I want what I see." He said before caressing my cheek. "On my name you are beautiful."

I was mesmerized by him. His eyes almost looked into my soul and saw the real me.

No one had ever said any of those things to me.

No one had ever called me beautiful before.

"No ones ever told me that before." I said looking into his eyes.

"Let me tell you something Crystal, you are more beautiful than my ex-girlfriend... and that's saying something." He said now brushing his fingers through my hair.

"I grew up around a lot of girls that always got the attention of nearly every guy..." I said tearing up a little. "So it kind of weird hearing you say that about me."

"You should be told this and more everyday. And if we are being honest I'm not used to being around people."

"What do you mean?" I asked somewhat concerned.

"My family needed me somewhere else, but when they sent me off I never thought they would never visit me." he said looking down. "But if they had, I wouldn't have met the most beautiful girl in the world."

He turned to me and looked deep into my eyes almost like he could see all of my secrets, but as he did so, I could see his too.

He was hiding something.

Something big.

After talking for a little bit longer, I felt tired and laid my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. Before I fell asleep I heard dean say something.

"I've finally found you. My soul mate."

~~~Dream~~~

When I opened my eyes I was in the Throne Room on Olympus, when I looked around I noticed all of the Olympians were in the room, Camp Half-Blood, Camp, Jupiter, smoother people I didn't recognize, and four figures in the middle of the room. When I looked at the four figures I was shocked.

It was us.

Jace, Zoe, me, and Dean.

Jace and Zoe were holding hands, as were Dean and I.

"Questers step forward." The three of us stepped forward. "We are proud of all three of you and offer you a gift. A gift that has been turned down only twice before. We offer you-"

Suddenly Lord Zeus was interrupted when some sort of black hole thing materialized in the middle of the Throne Room. A man with black hair and eyes walked through it. His eyes looked to have stars in them.

All of the Olympians, but Lady Artemis stood and bowed to the man. For some reason though Lady Artemis glared at the man.

"Artemis." The man said.

"Chaos." She said still glaring at the man. "Going to take someone else away?"

"Artemis I am sorry about that, but I'm doing quite the opposite."

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"I think its time I bring him back." Lady Artemis smiled and started tearing up making everyone look at her confused.

What? What guy would the man-hatting goddess be happy about coming back?

"But I have to ask you something Zoe." He said turing to my best friend. "I see everything, so I know everything. Is there something you would like to ask me?"

"Who's my mother?" The man, Chaos, smiled.

"Why don't you ask her? She is in this room."

~~~End of Dream~~~