A Killer's Promise Pt2

[Warning!Gore]

A guttural laugh echoed through the moonlight streets. Might seem scary to most, and it was, but now it was just normal for this city. Everyone tried so hard to ignore it, however it was hard to do so when you know someone was just murdered.

With that laugh comes a scream

With that scream comes a killer

With that killer comes a weapon

And with that Weapon comes death

Such a terrible pattern. Why has no one stopped it yet? Well that's easy, it's because they're afraid. Everyone is afraid. People used to think it was just disappearances, kids running away, rebelling. If only that were true. Only too soon did they find, that their loved ones weren't coming home. That it wasn't children rebelling. That it wasn't people running off. That it wasn't just disappearances. But that they were dead. Gone.

And someone relished the feeling of ripping them from the world

"Another day, another dumb life" V hummed as he finished carving his mark on his victims arm

A deep cut 'V' was always left on his mutilated victim. This time of course was no different. The girl he had chosen for this evening used to be pretty, but now.... she was a mess. Deep cuts adorned her once beautiful features, one of her eyes was gone, her jaw was out of place, and her once playful eyes were now stuck looking fearful and empty.

V nudged her once with his foot, blood seeping from her  many stab wounds covered his black combat boots. The killer smirked from behind his mask at the dead girl, then decided to stab her again, this time through her leg. He cut away part of her clothing, so that he could reach her skin better. He sliced small cuts in her thighs, and giggled at the way her blood stained the girls leggings.

"Caught in the act again, V?" A familiar voice sounded from behind the killer "Getting a bit sloppy aren't we?"

V let out another laugh "Jeon~" He cooed and stood up "I was honestly waiting for you, how's the head baby boy~?" He teased

"Shut up and don't call me that" Jungkook muttered, pulling out his gun "Now, why don't you come quietly"

"Mmmmmm... No thanks" V said and began to wipe some of the blood off his white mask, but failing as it only smeared across the smooth plastic

Jungkook growled and cocked his gun "Lets go, V. This is the end of the line"

V shook his head and started walking towards the cop "Nah, after all I'm not ready for all this to be over. You see, I'm quite interested in you, Jeon Jungkook. And you know how much I enjoy this little game we've got going on" The killer then reached his hand out to stroke Jungkook's cheek, to which the cop flinched and swatted it away 

"Don't touch me" He growled as he pushed the gun against V's heart "I could do it y'know; you'd get a death sentence anyway"

V nodded and moved his masked face close to Jungkook's. So close that Jungkook could smell the blood that was smeared on the killer's porcelain cheek. Jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust, to which V chuckled deeply in his throat.

It was now, and only now that Jungkook could see his eyes. They were a beautiful, dark shade of brown. So dark they were almost black. Jungkook felt entranced, but he mentally slapped himself for staring so long.

"So Jeon, Where are you buddies? No backup tonight~?" V teased

Jungkook growled and punched V hard in the face. The mouth part of his mask cracked and a piece split off, falling onto the cold concrete, revealing half of V's lips. His bottom lip had begun bleeding, and Jungkook stared as  V's tongue flicked out to lick the blood.