Ch 23 - After

Laying pipe? Afterwards what happens? Nerves, lust, or does it truly mean something?

Just a heads up it's ecchi at the start. Just putting it out there.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona cuddled to your chest and you laid next to her. She smiled and curled up to you as some teddy bear. Still exhausted about her first time and not tired she thought to herself as she knee you were in your own trace and mindset too.

That click is there. Just like in those books and fairy tales. Except this is my reality. A man took me. He left his mark on my body. I love him.

That was amazing. Had no idea she would think of it. Didn't think I would ever get this far. Is this awkward that I'm not talking? Maybe a kiss and a cuddle after I depose of this? You lift the cover and start to get out. Only to have your hand grabbed.

"Babe where you going? Stay here."

"Let me dispose of this." She let's go of your hand as you make it to the trash basket. Then back to bed. Laying there. The blanket covering the both of you as uses your chest to elevate her head. "You okay over there?"

"I'm great." She yawned. "Sore but comfy. Just hope it was good for you too."

"It was good for me. No question about it." Loving a woman is truly chemistry. Haven't even taken it either. Oh joy. "Something we can do again. It is quite a bond as they say."

"I know great like men like to indulge Babe but not right now."

"Well not now. I meant next time we have a nice time out, cuddle, and it strikes the mood. Not like I need to have this fetish of having it in public places."

"Good. Closets, shopping areas, and such don't fly by me. I'm not a piece of ass on call."

You shake your head. "You're a proper woman. One of the things I liked about you to begin with. Priorities are very attractive believe or not. Think about it. How long can a party girl stay interesting? Sneaking out or lying about staying at a friend's house every weekend and sometimes two or three times. I get you can bribe her with alcohol and get out of trouble but that's a cop out. Just want to have someone feed you, tender your hanging, and cover up. Geez sounds like fun being the guy who needs to babysit his girlfriend. Come on Sona. I'm laying here next to someone I see something with. I don't know what being a Devil completely is yet. I know I have some serious work to do. But regardless I'm not sure if you want to go college or how far you want to go. But I want to be your partner going forward with the process. I don't want to be some cheerleader. I know you can do it on your own but I want to be your partner too. Both of us. We can accomplish so much. I don't tend to hold you back by any means."

(I'll say it again. Party girls in highschool and college are boring. No one can change my mind there. I do try to live a sober life with a cheat here and there but someone getting roaring drunk and depending on her boyfriend to aid them EVERY DAMN TIME gets old. Keep that in mind men. And ladies? If you aren't this girl, thank you. You deserve a kind and loving man.)

Sona cleaned off her glasses quickly and put them back on. "Thank you for appreciating me for who I am. You haven't once mentioned any flaws or any change. Ever."

"Not like other guys. Though I suppose you already knew."

She giggled. "Yes Dear."

"Thought so."

"Let's see, mature, handsome, driven, and questions don't seem to make you uncomfortable."

"I try to be a man. Some men are loved under terms. Can't have a lady see you sweat and squirm too much. Got to have composure and think carefully. Don't you know this first hand that men are replaceable?"

She glared at you. "You not being confident with yourself? Do you need a spanking?"

That would hurt with a bare ass.

"I know it would. Don't make me."

"Wait. Did I say that out loud?" She blush.

"No. But I could hear it in your mind."

"You what?... Anyways, look at the pervs from school. A dime a dozen. Low risk and low reward. Find a guy with a job and his head together and he's kicked to the curb. Some women deserve and others feel just entitled." A smart way to put that there.

"Low risk because you know the type and low reward because he's just an immature pervert. Yes rightfully so."

"So you can read my mind?" Not dropping it.

"Your thoughts when I concentrate can be heard in my head. Won't go into detail. Sometimes mind reading is a curse rather than a gift. Especially in our school since the topic is perverts. You don't understand. My bestfriend with her bust line and then me. Am I jealous? I don't think I need cups that double as soup pots. Though maybe something more that could you know..." Sona goes to your left peck and lightly squeezed. "Fill the hand as well as the heart."

"You are good by me. I assure you. Things just simply are great and want it to last as long as humanly and magically possible."

Sona was being very safe and secure with you there. Even if it was just two people naked in a bed. Your choice of words like most situations really mattered and came through. "Define your meaning of wanting this to last."

You adjust by putting your hands behind your head and looking up at the ceiling. "Oh you know." You sigh. "Good career lining up, a girlfriend to be on my side and not too in front or behind of, a pet, and basically all I've ever wanted."

"Any regrets to anything?"

"Too few to mention my love. Though should we finally get washed off and head to bed? You first?"

"Babe you've already had me. Let's go. How do you like your water?"

"Hot."

"Oh you're the one and only alright. You first."

"Alright Sona. Love ya."

"I love you more Babe."

~~~~~

Interesting fact how I'm piecing these stories together. For those who read these notes, yesterday 300 words done and this morning say 5 AM to 630 AM I banged out the rest. Not too bad. I love it.

Nothing bonds a couple like naked laying in a bed. Rather something lovers can really get across. You can open up more. Though not recommended for someone who may be in and out of your life. Real talk. What's next on Sona's agenda?

As always I hope you enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz