Chapter 41

Third person's P.O.V.

"Excuse me, what?" Dušica asked while whipping her tears.

"I'm Sarah" girl said and walked over the grave, she knelt down and left roses there. She caressed picture of Alex and looked back up at two other girls. "You look exactly like she used to describe you" Sarah said while wind blew her brown hair and Dušica shook her head in disbelief.

Sarah sighed and smiled "I figured you wouldn't believe me, if we ever met so maybe this will help you to trust me" she said and pulled out necklace from her sweater and over her head "Here" she said and gave it to Dušica.

"Oh my god" younger girl gasped and kneeled down while watching ring she gave her sister for her sixteenth birthday. 'Big monkey' was carved on it. Tears running down all over again.

"She was cooking us some dinner one day at my place, and accidentally cut her finger so blood was going down her hand"

"That sounds like her, she was really clumsy though" Dušica said and chuckled.

"Yeah" Sarah said with smile while remembering her love "yeah, she was. But she cared so much about that ring that she immediately took it off just so she could wash hed hands of blood and she forgot it at my place."

"I remember" Dušica mumbled "day before the accident she come home and we soon realized she wasn't wearing her ring and she literally freaked out until she called her friend" she said and looked up to see Sarah smiling then she shook her head in disbelief and smiled as well "who told her that ring was with them"

"Babe, what happened with your hand?" Sam asked. She haven't spoke since Sarah came.

"Oh, it's nothing" Dušica said and Sam shook her head "it's definitely not 'nothing' let me see"

She kneeled next to Dušica and took her hand in hers. It was all bloody and Dušica hasn't even realized how much it hurts until now.

"Damn, babe this is deep. We should take you to doctor to check it out" she said honestly concerned.

"No need, I'll just put bandage on, when we cone to hotel or something don't worry okay?" Dušica said with smile, Sam was ready to protest but Sarah's voice cute them off.

"You guys are just so cute together" she said with big smile which made both girls blush. "Anyway, you should really go now, but I'd really want to meet with you after to grab a coffee or something."

"Yeah, that would be great, where would you like to meet?"

"Meet me at yours and Alex's favorite place at four, okay?" Sarah asked with smile and Dušica tilted her head aside but decided not to ask anything.

"Here" Dušica said and gave her back Alex's ring.

"Are you sure you don't want to keep it?" she asked politely but you could see she really wanted to keep it.

Dušica bit her lip before answering "I think its place is with you" she said and put it Sarah's hand.

"Come on babe" Sam said gently and Dušica nodded.

They walked away, leaving Sarah alone with love of her life.

Dušica's P.O.V.

I was sitting on bathroom sink zooming out per usual. I washed and dried my hands and now I was supposed to put the bandage on but I'm too lost in my thoughts.

"Babe, do you need help?" Sam asked and peeked through door which made me smile.

"Nah, I'm fine" I mumbled but she was already in front of me.