12. Sugar Daddy

[Edited]

(A/N: Quick reminder to follow me for updates about this story! <3)

"Jin!!!" 

I threw my arms around my best friends broad shoulders, almost knocking him over in the process.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing here with this stranger?!"

"Stranger again I see... might as well permanently change my name." 

I huffed at Jungkook's annoyed expression and dropped my arms. "Jungkook, I want you to meet the official  Worldwide Handsome." 

Jungkook stuck a hand out to shake, sizing up Jin in the process. "Nice to meet you handsome." 

Jin wasn't buying it one bit. He stared down at Jungkook's outstretched hand before staring back at his face with a very unamused expression.

I smirked, knowing this is how Jin would react. He kept his hand in his black sweat pants pocket, refusing to move an inch.

"Yah, where's Taehyung?" Jin broke their awkward eye contact, completely ignoring Jungkook's introduction, and snapped his eyes to my face. 

Jungkook looked down at his hand before giving himself a high five. "Nice to meet you too," he grumbled and kicked at the ground with a pout on his face.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" I whined and without warning pushed passed Jin. 

"Huh? Then why'd you even-- Ahh-- Yah! Did I say you could come in?!" 

I waved my hand dismissively and fell back on his large charcoal couch completely ignoring his remark. "You redecorated again?" I asked boringly as I looked around nicely decorated the place.

"I like to redecorate every season, you know that," he sighed as I lifted my head to watch Jin walk into the room with Jungkook trailing awkwardly behind.