Masky x reader

It's been about one in a half years since I moved into the mansion. Masky and I and the others became close but Masky was the closest. I started to like him but I never told anyone I think the only one who knows is slender because you know he reads minds and everything. Ugh I hoped he doesn't care me and Masky are eating cheese cake while hoodie is in the forest doing something I'm not sure.

"Hey Masky how do you look with your mask off", I asked out of the blue Masky seemed to tense up.

*Sighs*

"(Y/n) since your my best friend other than hoodie I'll show you in your room because I don't want the other see me really", he seemed to be cool with it even though I know it's uncomfortable for him.

"Thanks t-tim", I blushed when I said his really name for the first time Masky chuckled under his mask lightly he turn because; he heard the door open is that a blush I see?

"Well Masky I'm going to train a little longer so don't worry about me",hoodie said as he got some water and a little slice of cheese cake.

"M'kay", Masky said.

"Okay hoodie anyway I'm done with my cheese cake so I'll be in my room Masky", I said but I was a little embarrassed... I think hoodie heard me when I said masky's name.

I head upstairs to draw and listen to music while I wait for Masky. I started to sing the song a new world.

"I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake...", suddenly I heard someone clapping it was Masky he walked into my room without me knowing. I turned 50 shades of red I hid my face with my sleeves.

"...cute...", Masky mumbled under his mask I didn't hear so....

" Masky what did you say", I said while I was going to peek at him but something pulled my arms down I was shocked so my eyes shot open it was Masky without his mask.

"I said that your too fucking cute", he said. I was going to reply but he smashed his lips on mine I was shocked at first but I soon started kissing back.

He picked me up and put me on the bed I felt something poke my bottom lip I knew what that was it was his tongue begging for entrance but I denied. He moved his hands a little up my shirt to my boob which made me gasp he took that as a opportunity to put his tongue in. We fought for dominance but soon he won. We pulled a part for air he looked down at me with lust full eyes I was a panting mess but I liked it. He started kissing and bitting my neck trying to find the sweet spot till he went to the right spot that made me moan in response I covered my mouth embarrassed that a werid nosie came out.

"It's ok you can let your vocie out no bodies home", he cooed in my ear.

"Mm", he found the spot again and started to abuse it. I felt a knot in my stomach build.

He started removing my clothes but wanted more so I started removing his too. Masky and I were naked I felt like I was about to die because of the heat that rushed to my cheeks Masky and his carmel eye were staring at my body.

"Wow~", he purred.

I tried to cover my body but he pulled my arms above my head. He started kissing down to my hips I can't take I move legs full eagle.

"Someone's inpatient", he chuckled.

"J-just FUCKING DO IT", I can't take anymore.

That's when he put his tongue in me; in and out he went I was about to cum.

"Masky I'm ab-", to late I came. He swallowed and looked at me.

"You taste like cheese cake", he said I died of embarrassed and how hot he looked and how cheesy that was.

He had a boner so I wanted to help so I flip him down and got on top I pushed the member in me slowly it hurt so stayed there for a little bit Masky didn't move but you heard moans and groans from Masky. (Oh btw you put a comdom on his dick your not getting pregnant today) I started to move slowly I guess Masky couldn't wait anymore because he pushed me down and started to slam in to me I screamed pleasure.

"Shit (y/n) your tight", he moaned.

"Ah mm to big", that all I could make out.

"(Y/n) I'm close", he said as he thrusting his orgasm was close.

"Me too", I came so after the last thrust.

"I love you Masky", I whispered as he plopped down next to me.

"Me too", he said as he kissed you the last time before he went to sleep.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
HEY GUYS EXTRA

little did you know hoodie and slender were in the living room talking till they heard moans so slender mind read you guys he regretted his decision and left the house while on the other hand. Hoodie didn't know why slender left the house so he went to my room to hear you and Masky doing each other he immediately turned around and got sound proof headphones and rocked back forth in the corner.