Im sorry

Toby has finally been given the right to go on missions with the two older proxies, now that his initial training is over with. Once he stopped fighting against it, he actually began to do very well, surprising both older males. Toby isn't with either of them at this time, instead he is on his own, trying to improve his skills by battering defenseless trees and their branches.
       Tim and Brian are inside, hiding out in the eldest' room. They haven't had much time to themselves and Brian was sick of it, really. He misses his best friend, his companion.
     His crush.
     Of course Timothy doesn't know of the deeper feelings. Every time Brian mumbles sweet, affectionate words, he brushes it off as a brotherly behavior. Every time he stares a little too long with that glint in his eye. Timothy is too blinded by his newfound feelings for Tobias to pay much attention.
      Brian is sitting beside Tim on his bed, speaking about random things. Trying to build up conversation. He's more focused on watching Tim's lips as he speaks, finding himself nearly entranced. He's known Tim longer, cared for him longer. Watching his beloved fall for another isn't sitting well. Eventually, his own speaking dies down, just listening to what Timothy is talking about. Which happens to be the younger male, again. Toby. God, toby this, toby that. He's tired of it.
       Brian leans in a little closer and raises a hand to lie on Timothy's thigh, body positioned to face the eldest in the room. Tim is taken back by the sudden skinship, turning his head to make eye contact with his friend. Confusion clouding clearly in his eyes. Brian wants to scream at how naive the male is, but he doesn't. His friend doesn't know all that much about love.
      Brian leans closer and begins to whisper in a soothing, deep tone.
      "Timothy.. what's so special about him? I'm right in front of you. I'm so much more.. he's just a kid." Brian's cheeks tint pink in embarrassment as Tim just stares in utter shock, lips slowly parting and body tensing. Tim isn't prepared for this.
      The younger proxy raises his hand higher slowly, leaving a soft kiss on the side of Timothy's pink lips. These actions snap Timothy out of his trance and he pushes the male back, earning a guttural, desperate whine. He feels guilt, pity, and some discomfort boiling in his stomach at this new information. How can Brian like him? All the signs were so obvious. The way he'd get upset when him and Toby shared flirtatious moments, the way he'd glare at the teenager but give Tim nothing but love. Blatantly obvious; he almost wants to smack himself for his naive behavior. 
        Timothy makes space between them, standing from his bed so that Brian cannot try anything more on him. He has eyes for someone else.
      "Brian.. Brian, you know how I feel about you. I care about you. You are a friend. Just.. a friend."
      His own voice is deep as always, underlined with guilt. He sighs softly and looks away from Brian's hurt expression, mumbling his final few words as he steps towards his bedroom door.
     "I'm sorry, I like him. I love you. As a friend."
      He steps out of the bedroom, ignoring his friends protests, and heads downstairs towards the front door. Time to admit his own feelings towards the teenager. He has to before it's too late. He's noticed others hungry eyes on the boy, mostly the females of the house. He doesn't want to miss his chance with the young boy. Even if it'll hurt Brian, he knows his feelings.
       They may be in a fucked up situation, but love makes itself known at the worst times.