Inexperienced

happy s.coups day ❤ ❣ ❥

~ ~ ~

You and (C/N) were laying on his bed, mindlessly staring at the ceiling. (C/N) had been one of your best friends for a while, and it wasn't long after you became close that you realized you had feelings for him. Those feelings grew more powerful over time, but he never seemed to notice.

Unfortunately, (C/N) was very inexperienced in the field of love. He had never had a girlfriend, and you were sure he had never even kissed a girl. You did find it to be quite cute, though.

You sat up, facing (C/N).

You sighed, "You know, I just want a boyfriend."

He sat up, too. "Huh?!"

"I said I want a boyfriend," you repeated.

"Well yeah, I heard that, but why?"

"I don't know, it would just be nice to have someone you could cuddle and hug and kiss all the time..."

He made a grossed-out face. "Bleugh! Ew!"

You scowled at him. "You are such a little boy, (C/N). I wouldn't expect you to know anyway, considering you have zero experience with girls."

"Hey!"

"What? I'm not wrong, am I?" you smirked. "Tell me, (C/N), have you ever kissed a girl?" you leaned closer to him.

"N-no," he stuttered, his face turning a bright shade of traffic light red.

"Do you want to?" you got closer to his face.

"U-uh umm I don't know..."

You kept leaning in closer, until your nose was almost touching his.  He squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for his dream to come true.

You pulled back, giggling.

He opened his eyes and his face got even redder when he realized that you had tricked him.

"Stop laughing, (Y/N), it's embarrassing! I didn't know that you..." he trailed off.

Before he could think of what to say, you leaned in and gave him a big ol' smooch. He froze, unable to kiss back from the shock that was going through his brain. After what felt like ages, he finally processed what was going on and reciprocated. You put your hands on his jawline and he put his hands on your waist.

You pulled away, biting your lip.

"Is it still ew?" you teased.

He was extremely flustered, and unable to look you in the eye. He fiddled with his fingers while looking down. 

"No," he said in a small voice.

"You're welcome for giving you that experience," you whispered into his ear, and then kissed the part under his lobe right where his jawline started.

He stared at your lips.

"(Y/N)...?" he asked in a small voice.

"Yes?"

"Can you uh- can we- umm..."

"Do it again?" you giggled.

He looked down shyly and nodded.

"Oh (C/N)," you laughed.

You gave him another kiss. And another one, and another one, and another one.

~ ~ ~

I ran into my old crush today (all of my old one-shots are about him) and I am so shook. he looked at me and we made eye contact but I quickly looked away and the second I saw him my heart skipped and I started freaking out internally even though I don't like him anymore omg wHy did I do that