Battle for Detroit: Annabelle

DATE
November 11th, 2038
TIME
20:48:20
LOCATION
Hart Plaza

*Belle's POV*

Markus chose to do a demonstration, so that's what we we're doing. He agreed that if they strike at us, then we strike back. They were making a barricade after we stood our ground to the officers around the area.

This is either a make or break battle for us. Either we win freedom for these androids, or we lose...and they get destroyed.

"It's now or never" Tiff walked up to me with a shotgun and handed it to me. "W-wait. Where did you get this from?" I asked as she shrugged and pointed to Markus and someone of importance, talking. "What is his doing?" I asked as she lied and shrugged. "What the..." Tiff looked ahead as Markus and that person walked their seperate ways.

"You picked a good spot, but why near the Recall Center?" Pops asked as I turned around and noticed that she was carrying D behind her back. "Because...we are going to free those androids in there" Tiff said as I hummed in agreement. "Ah. Well, do you two need help? I have a few...or alot of people who wants to help" Pops paused as I looked up and noticed that hundreds of them were standing by the entrance of the building we were at.

"Holy..."

"Where and how did you-"

"I found them in D's storage room..." She explained as we both looked at each other, then back to her. "What models are they?" Tiff asked curiously.

"The OA series. All I know is that it was a discontinued series by Cyberlife" Pops answered as I nodded slowly. "Oh wow...okay...but what about D?" I asked and pointed to her.

"I'm staying behind. I just didn't want to leave her alone in there...plus, the area by the church is flooded by them...so I can't bring her back there" She explained as we nodded. "So, do you two have a game plan?" She asked as both me and Tiff shook our heads.

"Nope. We're just going in and destroying shit. I'm all for this-"

We heard an explosion go off. We all turned and someone blew up the barricade Markus and his group built. They found their way out of and started fighting.

"It's time to teach them a well deserved lesson" I said as me and Tiff jumped off the roof and into the snow, as we ran to the entrance of the recall canter, as they were to focused on fighting Markus and his group, so we casually walked with our weapons ready.

"One day we will rise up and win, and that day is today!" Everyone started chanting as the guards and droids above started to shoot at us. The other androids watched as we fought our way in. After a few minutes, they joined in on the fight.

-------------------------
*One Year Ago*
*3rd Person POV*

"What do you wish for the New Year, Dollie?" Belle asked. Both girls were at a cafe, drinking coffee/tea and some sweets while doing their homework. "New Year...freedom for androids" She said, sipping her drink as Belle hummed. "Freedom for androids...that would be nice" She said.

There was barely anybody in the cafe, except for a couple across the store. It was a snowy, uneventful evening. As they sat in silence, doing their homework.

"What about you? What do you wish for the New Year" Dahlia asked. "Same thing...hey, what was that song you were humming in class earlier?" Belle asked as Dahlia raised an eyebrow. "Something that everything will be alright. I heard it from Pops as she was singing it" She explained and wrote it down. She then handed the paper to Belle as she read it.

"I'm going to learn this song" Belle said determined as Dahlia nodded and continued her homework.
---------------------------

We kept fighting, red and blue blood was everywhere. We later overtook the center and the other humans were wither running away to get back up, or were holding their hands up in surrender.

As the humans ran off or surrendered, we helped the other androids get back on their feet. "Holy...we're winning! We're fucking winning! Now let's go help out Markus and the others!" Tiff said in excitement as we all marched out of the camp and started singing.

---------------------------
*3 Months Ago*
*Belle's POV*

"Alarm deactivated. Welcome home, Annabelle"

"I thought I told you to change it!!" I sighed as I seen both Carl, my adopted father, and Markus walking out of the living room. "I didn't want to do that. Anyways, how was class?" He asked as I shrugged and walked to the kitchen with them following behind me. "It was lonely. Dollie wasn't there today..." I explained and poured a glass of water for me.

"Oh? Is it that time?" He asked as I nodded. "3 years since her younger brother passed away...they were close too, even if they were 9-10 years apart" I paused, drinking my glass. "So, what did you two do today?"

"The usual, preparing my art for the gallery and Markus helping out around the house" He said as I smiled and nodded. "Mm. Sounds eventful" I said and walked near the door. "I'm going to play the piano"  I walked to the living room and sat by the piano, playing the song that Dahlia taught me months ago.

"Hold on...just a little while...longer
Hold on...just a little while...longer
Everything will be alright
Sing on...just a little while...longer
Everything will be alright
Pray on...just a little while...longer
Everything will be alright

"What song is that?" Markus walked over to the where I was at. I shrugged and handed him the sheet music. "It was a song Dahlia was humming in class. She taught me the song..." I explained as he nodded. "Can I ask you something? Do you think the androids will rebel against their masters someday?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Let me ask you this...do you want freedom?" I asked as he didn't respond. "Everything will be alright" I said and stood up.